Weekend report

BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone. I'm back from my long weekend. Whew! Just got done reading all the posts and responding. I'm tired now!! LOL I've uploaded two pics from the wedding on Saturday. One of me in my dress and one of me and DH at the church. It was a very nice wedding. I had lots of comments from DH's family on how great I'm looking and that there really is a difference now. It meant alot especially from his one cousin who I had felt at the bridal shower seemed kind of offish about the surgery. DH's Aunts were inquisitive, had asked me some questions etc and a couple of his cousins asked some questions. But two of the others I could just see the distate kind of in their expressions and it had made me uncomfortable (this was at the shower), but at the wedding the one came up to me and talked to me about it and was very nice and complimentary. She's like "I really mean it, you are looking great," So that made me feel good. Saturday we got up to Pymatuming, it's about an hour and a half from home, went to my Aunts Summer house to stay over. We rode our bikes twice on Sunday, a 3 mile ride and then a 4 mile one. Also did some walking at different times. It's really nice there, they are right across from the lake. On Monday we drove further North about another 1 hour or so to lake Erie. Went to Presque Isle and rode bikes there. Did 4.5 miles. It's great there, really flat with some minor grades. So had a nice ride there. We look forward to trying the whole isle next time. It's 13.5 miles. So we best keep practicing LOL On the way home we decided to stop at a place about a 1/2 hour from here for dinner. We're done eating, getting ready to leave and I see these 3 men sitting at a table next to us and one back. I think.."hmmm, that guy looks like Troy Polamalu". I look a lil more and I say yes to myself it has to be. It looks too much like him. I've only seen him on tv and in the newspaper, but the similarity was too close. So I tell my DH to turn and take a look, he says nah, don't think so. Then says, yes maybe it is. Then the other guy next to h im is James Farrior, we didn't recognize the 3rd man. So on the way out I ask the hostess if I was seeing things or is that Troy. She says yes, and I say and I see James Farrior too, her and the other girl go "YeS! That's who it is, we couldnt think of his name". So that was kind of cool to end our holiday weekend seeing Troy. DH is a big football fan. and to see this years SuperBowl winners was cool. Ok, going to try th URL links from photobucket for the pics and see if it works!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:54 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Ok, that didn't work. Trying the pics again! Me in my dress Me and DH at church
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:56 am - Pittsburgh, PA
DANG!! It's not working! Let me try something else! LOL
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 12:01 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Grrrr... why does photobucket give you all those options if they don't work? or at least alone. I'll keep trying. Wish we could delete posts we mess up. Ok, take 100? LOL Me in my dress Me and DH
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 12:03 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Ok, DH and I have tried everything. We can't understand why it won't let us put a link. We'll try just putting the url and you can copy and paste it into your browers. Geez what a mess this has made. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/rdpod/ruthalcove.jpg http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/rdpod/PICT0020.jpg
Tina K
on 5/29/06 12:17 pm - Central, NY
I don't think it's anything you are doing wrong Ruth Ann - I think it's this particular message board. It doesn't allow you to have pictures in your posts. Can't wait until they change this one over to the same format as the main board. You look fantastic! That shade of pink is really flattering on you and I love it with the sharp white skirt. When we all hit goal we'll have to have an online fashion show! Tina
jennb40
on 5/29/06 9:12 pm - Nashua, NH
Glad you had such a nice weekend...a beautiful outfit, nice, warm relatives, great long bike rides and topping off with celebrities at dinner....can't beat it can you! You look wonderful! More fun is awaiting you! Barbara
timsdanni
on 5/29/06 9:47 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
NICE!!! I love the outfit and you look so happy your dh is very nice looking also. the urls work just fine to see the pics don't stress hugs danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views