Wowless...

Darlene X
on 5/30/06 5:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
So does anyone else feel wowless.... I see everyone post lots of wow moments, all happy, noticing all these big differences.... and really, Ive had slim to none... Ive lost 76lbs, no one even notices.... no one at work say's anything whether they know if Ive had surgery or not. I don't see the loss on myself, so when no one else even notices I get pretty down, wondering if Ive even lost anything. I don't have any real clothing wow's (Down very few sizes), no physical activity wow's-- I still feel tired all the time. Honestly... I don't feel ANY different than I did pre-op. Other than the scale going down, half the time I wonder if I had surgery. Maybe Im in a bad mood today cause it's John's funeral, I don't know... but I just feel like, WHAT THE HECK, IVE LOST 76LBS, IS ANYONE EVEN LOOKING??? I feel fat, Blahhhhhh Ok, sorry about the downer, im just having a bad day I guess. That and for the second month Im having a non-stop period. Im upset because Im just going to have to stop using hormonal BC, because it makes me bleed the whole time. That doesn't leave me much to work with *sigh* At least I have a sweet Hubby.... Ok vent over LOL Darlene
timsdanni
on 5/30/06 6:43 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I feel you on the horman based BC - got a depo shot as a last ditch effort to avoid "the barrier method" LOL I hate condoms with a passoion so to not have to mess wtih them made life nicer - till I bled for 2.5 weeks - now I finally stoped and that is better but I have no idea what my next shot inn July will bring. lots of crazyness going on in our house right now - moving this fall, major reorganizing and pruning of stuff, possible of mil moving in (that is a good thing except the 15 hour drive to get her - and that fact the "her" room is currently a sewing/food storgae/ army stuff locker plus has all the clothes people has given me to shrink into that has to be clean out by wed possibly - oh CRAP tomorrow is wed aggggg) just normal crazyness in adition to these extras and I am moody this week, this is a hard time of year for me b/c of losses. cheer up girlfriend it will all work out in the end - I talked to a freind who is almost 2 yrs out - she went froma 24 to a 4 - a flippin size 4!! and she told me she still has to watch out and be careful but I saw the change in her - she was pretty sick for a long time after surgery 4 to 6 months so have faith this tool will help!! hugs danni
Darlene X
on 5/30/06 8:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Danni... I know i'll get my fair share of WOW moments and things... just kind of sucks that Im almost half way, and it seems like nothing is changing.
timsdanni
on 5/30/06 9:17 am - Ft Stewart, GA
less stress less stress thank you LORD mil will not be here till 4th of July weekend so I do not have to get her room empty tomrorow. you will get your wow moments - to me being over half way is a major WOW I am down 66 of my 202 I need to lose and trying to be paitent with my platue
CherieG
on 5/31/06 2:51 am - Collingdale, PA
Darlene, I think that just the fact that you are almost half way is a HUGE WOW!!!!! I'll be honest, I still don't see the weight loss on myself, only a little in my face. I feel it, but only because I was at a point where I had practically become immobile, so to me, all the little things that most people take for granted are huge to me. You are doing great!! Keep up the great work!! Cherie
Melissa P.
on 5/30/06 7:53 am - Aurora, IL
Darlene, Everyone looses differently. Your body might not change that much until further down, and then, I am sure everyone will tell all at once! You are doing great
Tina K
on 5/30/06 8:10 am - Central, NY
Hugs Darlene, You know, I seriously think your lack of energy is because of the horrible periods you are having. Hopefully once you get that ironed out you'll start to physically feel better. And just a tip - if you guys are not interested in having kids...EJ can get 'fixed'. My husband did several years ago and man, it's so much nicer to not have to worry about BC or babies! Woman, that 76 pounds has left from somewhere on your body! I can't believe that nobody notices but then again, people can be very unobservant. Do you do measurements? Any changes there? For me personally, almost all of my weight is carried in my stomach so it wasn't until the last 50 pounds or so I put on that my face, arms, and legs started to get fat. So the 50 I've lost all came from there. Sometimes it's so upsetting to look at myself and see this ginormous tummy! I wonder will it ever go away? Hang in there honey, it'll happen. You are dropping incredible amounts of weight. I bet your body is like 'what the f*&k!' and doesn't know what to do. Tina
Darlene X
on 5/30/06 8:27 am - Maricopa, AZ
" Hopefully once you get that **ironed** out you'll start to physically feel better" LOL was that supposed to be a pun? hahahaha. I figure a lot of the energy is the horrible periods, and lack of iron... I just get frustrated..... it's not like people can't see it--- EJ can see it, so it's not like Im dropping 76lbs and its not showing, it's showing... i know it is even tho I personally don't see it myself... I dont know, I just need some reassurance you know? Have a person I don't see frequently comment... maybe thats just selfish for me wanting that. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO getting EJ fixed!!! The main reason behind having surgery for me is to have kids, after 5 years of infertility there will be no fixing! LOL Ive been researching this afternoon, and my options pretty much come down to either condoms or a diaphragm (Which I don't like the % of protection on)... I HAVE to get off this hormonal BC, its killing me. Thanks for your kind words! Darlene
jannineh99
on 5/30/06 8:31 am - Melrose, MA
I am looking baby and you look marvouluuuuuus.......I have those long range eyes cross country....great job on the 76lbs.... Love ya.... Jannine
Darlene X
on 5/30/06 8:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Awww your too sweet! Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!