Where have all of the Marcher Gone....

jannineh99
on 5/29/06 11:08 am - Melrose, MA
I keep popping in and out of this forum and there are very little posts.....is everyone hanging out at the main messageboards...anyway....wanted to just drop a line and say hello to everyone.... Jannine
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:13 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Jannine, do you mean little posts this weekend? I thought it was a pretty active board for our smaller group. I'm sure everyone was just busy with the holiday weekend. I know I was and we just got settled a lil while ago and its a bit past 9 pm here. Keep checking back, we're here!
Tina K
on 5/29/06 11:18 am - Central, NY
Hi Jannine, We are a pretty active group but I think the holiday weekend and the good weather combined to get most of us away from the computer. I'm sure tomorrow we'll be back to our chatty selves. Personally I very seldom go to the main message board. Don't really care for it there. I really enjoy the little community we've developed here. Tina
jannineh99
on 5/29/06 11:24 am - Melrose, MA
Maybe you are right..maybe the good weather is keepin everyone out and about...it just seemed deserted in here today...I was busy all week and on Saturday so today was my day to putz around on the puter....well will be here tomorrow.... God Bless Jannine
Melissa P.
on 5/29/06 12:02 pm - Aurora, IL
I have been working all weekend. It has been hot here, and I work for a heating and AC company! Today was a bad day for me. My ex called me, he is such a jerk. He actually told me that he was cheating on me while we were together, and told me that he thought I was nasty because I was fat. Seriouslly that is all he said to me! I think it was his way of making himself feel better by telling me the truth! I hurt really bad, but I went walking this morning to make myself feel better. Just got back from a date. It went ok, but I don't think I am ready for all of this after 6 years with a jerk!
Tina K
on 5/29/06 12:33 pm - Central, NY
OMG Melissa! What a jack ass!!! There was no reason at all for him to do that!!!! *hugs* hon, I'm so sorry. I was in an abusive marriage prior to the wonderful one I'm in now and my husband was a huge help in my healing. Take care of you girlfriend and you'll know when you're ready to date again. Hugs, Tina
Melissa P.
on 5/29/06 12:53 pm - Aurora, IL
Thanks Tina. It just made it easier to let him go. He is a jerk. He has been this way ever since his mom died. Her and I were really close, and he never talked to her. He is very selfish, and only cares about himself. I think that he hates the fact that I know that his mom knew that I loved her when she died, and he does not know how she felt. It is the only reason I can think of him changing ltowards me right after she died.
jennb40
on 5/29/06 9:08 pm - Nashua, NH
Melissa, you are a beautiful person inside and out. Your life will be better without him, I am just sorry he made you feel bad - you sure don't deserve that. I am sure most of his venting is because he is jealous of you and being mean is the only way he knows how to cope with the fact that he gave up a wonderful person. Don't let him get you down...you are the winner. Barbara
Mama-of-3
on 5/29/06 10:37 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
I'm still here. Had a very busy weekend at the Jersey shore. WHAT FUN!!!! I got all caught up on the posts finally, just haven't had much to post. =) I hope everyone had a great weekend. Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views