I rode my new bike

timsdanni
on 5/29/06 6:23 am - Ft Stewart, GA
like a major wow moment for me - and my crotch is not even sore - we got one with a BIG WIDE seat I am so excited - I only rode up and down the block but that is mroe than I have ridden in years!! Danni the very excited
Pat T.
on 5/29/06 8:31 am - Rome, NY
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Riding a bike is so much fun
miminjoey
on 5/29/06 10:25 am - Fort Bragg, NC
oh that is great!! I need to get my back tire fixed and then I'll be off.. I love riding my bike when we lived in germany I rode my bike everywhere. It is so good for you! Mimi
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:15 am - Pittsburgh, PA
WooHoo Danni!! Isn't is so much fun!! Glad to hear you got one too. Wish we could go biking together! We took ourw with us this weekend on our little trip. We rode a total of about 11.5 miles over the weekend. Sunday we did two bike rides, one 3 miles and one 4 miles. Then today we did 4.5 miles. Keep riding up and down the block and find a place that is fairly flat and build up. You'll love it. I can't wait until we can do more. Have fun!!!!!
Tina K
on 5/29/06 11:16 am - Central, NY
That's most excellent Danni! I stopped riding my bike because it hurt my butt so darned much! Haven't even attempted it again but I just might give it a try. Tina
timsdanni
on 5/29/06 11:34 am - Ft Stewart, GA
give it a try give it a try!!! much much fun is to be had LOL I am today if you don't have a wide seat get one! $20 at good ol wallyword you can get one that is as wide as they come and has springs and pads - much much nicer on the behind area I tryed just sitting on some of the narrow seats and was like OUCH I think NOT!!! you are lighter by a lot then the last time you tryed I bet. my brother helped me figure out I had not riden a bike in 9 YEARS!!! and I love to bike ride - just one thing obesity stole that I GOT BACK nanner nanner at my fat self the WLS has visited and now I will ride often and enjoy rides iwth the hubby Danni
jannineh99
on 5/29/06 11:28 am - Melrose, MA
That is so awsome....my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday 6-26 so I told him a BIKE....so he is gonna take me out to a bike shop to find one for me....I hope he takes me out earlier than my birthday...so I can use it before then....I am also gonna make sure they put a wide seat on it too...they have ones here that are filled with the same stuff that is in doc scholls gel things for your feet...so nice and comfy.... Great Job everyone on the bike riding...once I get my bike we should have a contest to see who can get in the most miles.... Jannine
Melissa P.
on 5/29/06 12:04 pm - Aurora, IL
As soon as I move, I am going to get my bike back from my mom. She is storing it for me. I live in a 3rd floor apt, and have no where to store it.
timsdanni
on 5/29/06 9:54 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
as fast as we are all shrinking you will be able to carry it up the stairs with you and stick it behind the couch in a few weeks if you want that is what my dh did for years but he LOVES his bike riding
jennb40
on 5/29/06 9:16 pm - Nashua, NH
You and Ruth Ann are the bike riding queens for the weekend - that's for sure! You two are WonderWomen!!!! Makes me want to go out and get one! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views