Travel and Tourism!

Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 11:38 am - My Town, NH
Hi there MARCHers! I'm home from traveling the world. Well, okay, not exactly the world. I had several wow moments while on my work trip/vacation. There are more details in my profile if you're interested, but the highlights are below: - NO MORE seat belt extender on airplanes!!! - Keeping up with colleagues while traversing the city on foot! - Successful dining out many, many times! - Positive family reaction to my weight loss! All in all, a great trip. There were a few challenges which I also documented in my profile. I'm happy to be home and it looks like you have been busy MARCHers! I have lots of reading to do to catch up with everyone. Enjoy the holiday weekend! - Stephanie
Tina K
on 5/28/06 1:03 pm - Central, NY
Welcome back Stephanie - we missed you! Glad you did well on your travels. Tina 315/309/256/140
RebekaA
on 5/28/06 2:40 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Stephanie, Welcome back! I was wondering where you went. I'm glad you had a successful trip and a nice time. I read what you wrote about sugar. I also tested the waters recently and also--no dumping=( Very disappointing, but oh well. I hope you get some rest. Enjoy your holiday! Rebeka
jennb40
on 5/28/06 8:59 pm - Nashua, NH
So glad you are backed...we have been missing your positive, upbeat posts! Glad you had so many wow moments and welcome to your March HOME!!! Barbara
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/29/06 2:02 am - Littlerock, CA
Hi Stephanie and welcome home. Read your profile, I'm so happy for all your wow moments, you had a bunch of 'em! Considering what you've already lost I think 100 lbs by August is reasonable and doable! If you want to share where in LA (Los Angeles not Louisiana right?) you are going to be, perhaps I could meet you somewhere, if you are not going to be too busy. Glad you had such a great time "pant lady", and I'm not talking about having to breath heavily when you were walking.
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/06 5:59 am - Baltimore, MD
Good for you Stephanie! I am really happy for you! Keep up the good work! Monica
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome back Stephanie. Those are GREAT wow moments. We're all very proud of you! What a great trip it sounds like!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views