A mirror WOW!

Tina K
on 5/28/06 5:23 am - Central, NY
For about the last seven years I have not had one mirror in my house that showed me below my chest. So, unless I'm in a dressing room in the store I really have no idea how the lower half of me looks. Today I got dressed (in my size 24 shorts, down from a 30) and headed to the mall. While in Target I was walking and passed a mirror display. I generally don't look because it depresses me but today I happened to glance over. OMG - I looked GOOD! I had to stop and I was standing there saying "Holy Crap" over and over again! LOL It was amazing. I'm almost ready for a full length mirror at home. Tina 315/309/256/140
timsdanni
on 5/28/06 6:06 am - Ft Stewart, GA
go back right now and buy one !!! ok not if you don't want to LOL that is awsome - I got dressed this moring talking on the phone and said out loud when I looked in the mirror - I look good LOL she thought I was nuts oh weeeeell danni
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 11:59 am - My Town, NH
Tina, you ARE looking good! The first time I saw myself in a full length mirror since surgery was in a Boston hotel room. I told my boss, who was with me, that my room had a magic mirror. She laughed and said that it wasn't magic, the reflection was really me! It is so strange to pass mirrors and not deliberately avoid them. Do you think eventually we'll want a full length mirror in every room? Maybe not. Congrats gorgeous! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 5/28/06 10:24 pm - Nashua, NH
Guess now mirrors are no longer the but can be 's!!!! Keep up the WOW moments! Barbara
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/29/06 2:21 am - Littlerock, CA
Who knew a mirror could be our friend! Good for you, find a real nice one for your home, I have closets in my son's room that are mirrors and I hated looking in them for the longest time, now they're become downright fun to look in. Wow from 30 to size 24, awesome!
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That is fantastic! It is funny how we are changing. I know we were at the mall Friday night with DH and father and several times I'd walk by a window and catch a reflection and had to realize it was me. LOL It's weird! That small'er person I see is me. My father in law at one point saw me take a second look, wondering what i was seeing and says "what"? I said, just saw my reflection, it's weird I can't used to it being me. Hope you get that mirror soon. Don't be afraid!! Is this all crazy or what? Who elses head is spinning that some of this is going so fast? LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views