Interesting WOW moment!

sparkles
on 5/27/06 10:44 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
So my hubby and I were supposed to meet up with his father and step mum last night. We went to downtown disney, which is HUGE. I went all the way to one end and called his step mum. She was at the other end.. So I told her which direction to start walking and I'd find her. I walked the whole way, (atleast half a mile) with out stopping, getting out of breath, sitting down, or any of the things I used to have to do and it was uphill!!!! and when I found her, we went all the way back to where I was before! I could have never done it before surgery... atleast w/o sitting down a few times. I'm so thrilled! Anyways... gotta run!
timsdanni
on 5/27/06 11:39 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
Oh I am loving this journey we are all on. that is soooo cool
Tina K
on 5/28/06 5:19 am - Central, NY
Honey, That is WONDERFUL!! I've been to downtown Disney in CA and I know what a hike that is. Good for you. Tina
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 12:02 pm - My Town, NH
Excellent news! You're doing so well and I'm glad that you are proud of yourself. It's almost as if there are "wow" moments every day. Keep up the great work and enjoy every moment. - Stephanie
jennb40
on 5/28/06 10:26 pm - Nashua, NH
Way To Go! You show 'em girl! Don't you just love WOW moments! I was amazed the other day when I had to tighten up my headphones at work...who would have thought your head was gonna shrin****ep up the walking - it is good for all of us! Barbara
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:27 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You go girl! That is fantastic! I agree with what Danni said, this is just awesome what we are all experiencing and it's so great to have all of you to share it with who are in it and going through it also. You rock!! That is great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views