A Zipper!

lesliep
on 5/28/06 9:55 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Hi Everyone, I went to a bridal shower today and wore my first zippered pants in over 10 years. I could even sit down! Amazing what 45lbs. will do!!! I look forward to when I can start working out. I'm still healing from my second incisional infection. I spent a week and a half in the hospital because I was so sick the second time around. I got home last week and am just now starting to feel good. The wound has to be packed twice a day until it heals, but I know all I'm going through will be worth it soon. This sure aint the easy way!!!! Who knows...zipper pants today.....cross my legs next month??? Hugs, Leslie
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 11:54 am - My Town, NH
Congrats Leslie! Not only for wearing pants with a zipper, but also for making it through tough times. I'm so glad you are starting to feel good. 45 pounds is excellent weight loss. I predict that you will soon accomplish crossing your legs AND much more! Keep taking care of that wound. I hope you are infection free from now on! - Stephanie
Tina K
on 5/28/06 1:04 pm - Central, NY
Leslie, That's wonderful news!!! You'll be crossing your legs sooner than you think! I nearly cried when I did it. Tina 315/309/256/140
jennb40
on 5/28/06 10:22 pm - Nashua, NH
Good for you Leslie...hope that zipper didn't bother the incision! You take care of yourself and look forward to lots more WOW moments! Barbara
BabyRuth2u
on 5/29/06 11:25 am - Pittsburgh, PA
First, glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope all goes well with your incisions healing for you. Congrats on the zipper! That is fantastic, bet it does feel good! Keep up the good work, those legs will cross soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views