do you ever get upset over not eating?

Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 12:07 pm - My Town, NH
Danni, my frustration generally occurs when I eat a few bites of something that I ate only a few days ago and this time, my tummy doesn't like it. Tonight, for instance, we had grilled chicken. I eat chicken at least once a week. It doesn't typically bother me. But tonight, I ate two bites and had to stop. My stomach just didn't feel great. I didn't throw up or anything. I just felt funny. I did go back later and managed to eat more. I wish I could figure out what triggers my stomach to rebel. Is it that I am tired? Is it because of something I ate earlier? Not enough water? It's a mystery most of the time. I feel your frustration. Hang in there! - Stephanie
deesa
on 5/28/06 1:38 pm - Moore, ID
O.K., Here's what I do. I have a mental issue about "cleaning my plate." I *know* I have to break myself of this, so I measure out TWICE what I am supposed to have, and then eat around half of it. That way, there is always more on my plate than I can eat. I am getting more and more used to that. Also, I don't feel like I can only have a tine portion. I feel like I am *choosing* to stop when I am full. For me, it makes all the difference in the world. I know it is wasteful, but I really don't care right now when I am working on my new habbits.
timsdanni
on 5/28/06 1:57 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I LOVE IT!! now wiether I can do it or not remains to be seen but that is a wonderful idea for learning to use mr pouch right thanks danni
Melissa P.
on 5/28/06 11:49 pm - Aurora, IL
It does not seem to bother me. The only thing that bothers me is not being ablw to eat all of the calories I am supposed to. I usually get them in, but when I don't I stall.
timsdanni
on 5/29/06 1:42 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I have been under my calories the last few days - as a response to over eating last weekend in dallas and at a platue - maybe if I get closer to my calories I will break it. I did decide I will live with the stall b/c I have droped 7.5 inches in 15 days
miminjoey
on 5/29/06 10:29 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh I get up set because I ate it all, because I didn't eat it all, because I want to eat it but it's not allowed. My hormoes have been out of wack since surgery and most days are better then others...but I know how ya feel. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views