### 05/27 What Did Ya Eat??

Darlene X
on 5/27/06 1:36 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I know this is late, it's 8.30pm here on the west coast, so everyone is probably sleeping.... but I figure you can post what you ate today, tomorrow Oh boy, we went to the movies today, we saw X-Men III (Good Movie!), I ate way too much popcorn! LOL I normally don't graze, so I allowed it during the movie... wow, popcorn chews down to nothing so you can eat a lot of it hahaha... well that was my treat. It had some of the garlic parmesan powder stuff on it, it was delicious. I didnt have a good food day cause we were out and about... Breakfast: About 1oz of Fiber One cereal w/ 3oz Dannon Lite & fit & 1/4 chopped banana. (Im trying to get some fiber in, so I don't have any bathroom issues) Snack: None, out and about Lunch: The popcorn at the movie (Probably 2 cups spread over the whole movie), BAD I know LOL Snack: None Dinner: 1oz turkey w/ gravy, a few bites of mashed potato & corn & a bite of Hubbys BBQ chicken. Water... Ive done about 40oz, not enough so Im staying up drinking another bottle tonight. Its been an EVIL food day. I promise I'll be better tomorrow.
timsdanni
on 5/27/06 1:45 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I got in 3 litters of water - 4 is my daily goal but I hit 3 which is enough to keep my from dehydrating here in el paso as long as I stay inside triple protien shake sbd breakfast burritto - ate it in thirds this time and did not get over full 1/2 cup cream of broccoli (left overs) 1 oz taco meat, 2Trefried beans,2 t spanish rice (rice a roni makes whole grains spanish rice and it is yummmmy) with a bite of tomatoe on top, and a bit of onion and 2 T of lf sour cream - and it only took me 3 tryes to get it all eaten that doesn't look like much but it was 3 shakes and 6 meals LOL crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrazy life man oh 998 cals 112 protien 22.5 fiber gotta love sbd foods (praying for no issues tomorrow in the restroom) Danni 372/306/170
Tina K
on 5/28/06 5:13 am - Central, NY
Yesterday was a baddddd food day! I had about 3 oz of left over shredded chicken from a yummy chicken enchilada, with like 3 home made corn chips. Mmmmmm. I did get in 60 whole ounces of water! Tina 315/309/256/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views