where is everyone? what are you doing this weekend

timsdanni
on 5/27/06 3:04 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I am chiliing at home getting ready to do some major redecortating b/c a freind found the shelves I have been hunting (found at bed bath and beyond for $160 for the amount I want) on sale at target for $80 for the same amount happy danni now gets to re do all the shelfing in the housefull of book worms they are coated metal and snap together to form cubes and you can arange them anyway you want like over a desk, under stairs etc ok that is my sat project b/c my class was cancelled this morning pout frown and fuss!!! tim is out shooting his new revolver and the boys are watching pokemon and then will help me joy oh joy - I get to rerange furniture with my3yo and 12 yo LOL have a great weekend everyone danni
Melissa P.
on 5/27/06 6:16 am - Aurora, IL
I worked all morning. I work for a HVAC company, and it was busy today with it being so hot.
Tina K
on 5/27/06 8:15 am - Central, NY
Hooray for smart shopping! Good luck on the redecoration. I'm the only bookworm in this house and I try to keep the number of books I actually keep to a minimum. Most of the books I read I get from Paperbackswap.com - excellent service! Today I cleaned house in a major way. Finishing up my bed sheets right now and then I'll be done. In a little while I go down in the basement and help my husband tape the new spaces down there. In the next few days I'll be painting! The basement has been under construction since February (starting with a new radiant floor heating system/baseboard basement heat), we have framed up three bedrooms, an office, expanded the half bath to a full bath, created a large den for the kids and a work room for hubby. It's all framed and 95% sheet rocked. So we are working on finishing the rooms we can because we'd like to move the kids down there by the time school is out. Then next year we'll start on the upstairs! I've got a bbq to go to tomorrow and nothing planned on Monday. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and that you have great weather where you are. Tina
miminjoey
on 5/27/06 10:17 am - Fort Bragg, NC
We went to Carlsbad Cavarens in NM. Camped out and made smores...yep I ate one...it didn't stay down, hubby thought I was insane for even trying...but oh well. Then tonight we went and saw X-Men III it was good. Tomorrow we have 2 birthday parties and Monday...well I guess I'll clean house since the rest of my weekend has been having fun. Mimi
timsdanni
on 5/27/06 1:36 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
where did you camp out at? that little camping place right past the shops once you turn into carlsbad road? the hardest part of going to see the bats was NOT getting fudge - the fudge there is my all time favoriet in the world - know what stopped me? we let both boys bring friends and I did not want to embarrass my boys by puking in front of their friends - I am such a nut ball danni typing in the redone dining room - with all the organized shelves up and filled yeah!!
miminjoey
on 5/29/06 10:31 am - Fort Bragg, NC
yes we stayed there in White City at the bottom of the mountain. We had so much fun! Thankfully I have never been a fan of fudge so that wasn't a problem for me. By the way congrats on finishing your dining room! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views