BMI and I am smiling

timsdanni
on 5/26/06 3:26 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I checked my BMI today - it is 52.5 now before anyones says WHY is that making you happy - it was 63.8 before surgery - I have lost over 10 points!!! that is a wow thinkg for me today Danni 372/306/170
Melissa P.
on 5/26/06 3:49 am - Aurora, IL
Congrats! I don't know what my BMI is, but you should get weighed on a scale that tells how muc of your body is fat vs water, vs muscle. My doctor was very prod of my for gaining muscle. I am sure that you have gained muscle as well.
timsdanni
on 5/26/06 4:13 am - Ft Stewart, GA
next sat I am having a body fat analisit done - I can't wait - then I will have it done the first sat of every month after that I would LOVE one of the scales you are talking about - that must rock to SEE whta your body is doing danni
BabyRuth2u
on 5/26/06 6:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That's fantastic! I never thought much about BMI before. I knew it was high and all, but hey I was fat! When I went to my first surgeon visit they calculated mine at like 63 or 62. I lost those 24lbs pre-op and it was then around 59. Well now 2 months later on the BMI calculator on the homepage here I'm at 48.6. To me that is amazing to see it from the 60's to the 40's. I think we should all have a party when we hit the 20's LOL We bought a new digital scale last night that has a body fat calculator on it. If I recall right I think DH said it showed my BF at 48%. He said that means half of your weight basically is FAT! I'm like geez thanks! (like first of all, did he think I didn't know how much 48% is?) LOL
Beckers
on 5/26/06 12:11 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Ruth Ann- I have that body fat scale, too, and I HATE IT!! I've learned to ignore the body fat reports every day, because one day I'll be 48%, then the next day I'll lose a pound but have 50% body fat!! Then the next day I'll stay the same weight and have 49% or whatever... it just never makes sense to me. I just tell myself its broken Rebecca M. 269/216/150
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 12:13 pm - My Town, NH
Congratulations Danni! It's wonderful to see that BMI dropping consistently. 10 points is huge. You go girl! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views