YAY Broke through my 2nd stall...

Darlene X
on 5/26/06 1:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive been stalled out for the last 2 weeks or so AGAIN.. sheesh LOL, it wasn't a complete standstill, lost maybe 1-2 lbs over the 2 week period... It seems to have broken now YAY, I lost another 4lbs in the last 2 days... so here's to hopefully seeing the scale go down some more now. Anyone else having stall issues around the 7-9 week period? Darlene 338/266/170 -72lbs !!!!!!!!
Courtney B.
on 5/26/06 1:15 am - Lancaster, CA
YAY! Congrats to you! Hope it continues for you. I have no idea if I have stalled, but Im also 12 weeks today. I DID have a small stall around 7 weeks, but I began losing again by the end of that weekend. I have decided to "step away from the scale" until my monthly surgeversaries. However, I go to my dr for my bloodwork next week and will see what HIS scale says. Hoping my BW is good too, and I dont have to add anymore stupid constipating iron. Courtney
Darlene X
on 5/26/06 7:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
I don't know how you have so much control! LOL. I can't keep myself away from the scale.
Tina K
on 5/26/06 1:44 am - Central, NY
Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you Darlene! Thankfully I haven't noticed any stalls, every week I've lost at least a pound. I'm prepared for it to happen though. Tina 315/256/140 -53 pounds
Lauren003
on 5/26/06 2:17 am - , NC
Hi Darlene! Congrats on busting through! I'm not sure if I've had a stall yet or not. Just curious, does EJ get them too? Just wondering if men have the same stalling issues that women do.
Darlene X
on 5/26/06 7:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im not positive about whether EJ stalled or not. Only just recently has he being able to weigh on the scales at home... so for the first 7 & 1/2 months he only weighed once or twice a month--- he had to go into the hospital to weigh. He did stall out once the fixed his stricture, the surgeon said that was good and to be expected because his body has some healing to do. I think as he gets further down, he will see more stalls.... he still has 100lbs to go. Darlene
BabyRuth2u
on 5/26/06 6:08 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That's fantastic! Glad to hear it. We way the same right now. I weighed in at 266 this morning also. I've been losing the past week or so, so I'm thinking a stall is coming soon. I guess I'll live through it!! LOL Way to go! 250's here you come!!!
BabyRuth2u
on 5/26/06 6:09 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Wow! Talk about a brain fart. "Way the same"? Since when is weigh spelled way? LOL My brain must have been short circuiting! LOL
CherieG
on 5/26/06 7:29 am - Collingdale, PA
Hi Darlene, I was stalled for about 2 weeks which put me around weeks 6 & 7. I just broke through my stall too. I was still losing inches the whole time. Now the scale is catching up. As of today, I'm officially down 92lbs. Cherie
Darlene X
on 5/26/06 7:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW Congrats!!!! You started around the same weight as Hubby did, and are losing about the same pace!! Awesome job to keep up with a man's weight loss LOL Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views