Excited about tomorrow! And the rest of weekend.

BabyRuth2u
on 5/26/06 6:26 am - Pittsburgh, PA
My DH's cousin is getting married tomorrow. I have a spankin brand new fancy outfit for it. Sadly... since I hope to not fit into it in a week or two. I'm going to see if I can get someone to buy it. We have a local bbw group here where I know lots of people. But anyways.. Im anxious because it is so BEAUTIFUL! I was worried I might be a lil over dressed but DH's father was just here and I showed it to him and he said no, its fine and that it is really nice. The wedding is at a country club in what DH calls a "foo foo" part of town and DH's father said it was going to be a big production, so I guess I'll be ok. If I'm over dressed who cares right? I'm just going to go and feel fantastic! I'll try to get some good pics. I saw this jacket and just fell in love. You ever try something on and you're like.. "this is just me".. Well thats' what happened and I had to have it. Then early Sunday we're going to head North of here to a place called Pymatuming. That near Erie PA, and stay at my Aunts camp. I have another Uncle who has a place just a few miles away. So we'll have a lil getaway. Her place is across from a beautiful lake. You can just sit out on her porch and enjoy. We're taking our new bikes and we're gonna ride! Might even go out on the water on a pontoon. The weather is suppose to be beautiful, so should be a great wedding day and great holiday weekend! Hope everyone has a fantastic one!!
Darlene X
on 5/26/06 7:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
That sounds great!!! You BETTER have pictures for us in your hot outfit!!! Darlene
Lauren003
on 5/26/06 10:34 am - , NC
I second what Darlene said!
Melissa P.
on 5/26/06 10:46 am - Aurora, IL
Don't worry about being overdressed. I am always overdressed, but I like to DRESS. You will look great! If it makes you feel great, you will have fun.
Beckers
on 5/26/06 12:08 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Ruth Ann- I love your new blond hair! I hope you have an awesome time this weekend. We are all looking forward to your posts when you get back Rebecca M. 269/216/150
timsdanni
on 5/26/06 3:55 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
have a wonderful weekend - post a pic and let us see this wonderful dress darling
jennb40
on 5/26/06 9:54 pm - Nashua, NH
Have a great time....your hubby will have to be watching the guys at the wedding! They will be making moves on you! Be sure and post the pics! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views