Ruth Ann

Lauren003
on 5/25/06 11:07 pm - , NC
Look at you!! I recognized your screen name but not your picture so I clicked on your profile and IT'S YOU! WOW! You look terrific!!
jennb40
on 5/25/06 11:13 pm - Nashua, NH
I was just thinking the same thing....great picture - you look MAR-VEE-LUS!!!! Barbara
BabyRuth2u
on 5/26/06 4:52 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Barbara! That makes me more comfortable that I changed to this one.
BabyRuth2u
on 5/26/06 4:49 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks! It's amazing what a few weeks can do. LOL I look at the newer ones I did a few weeks out and then we did these a couple of days ago. I had bought this new black shirt and really liked it and at first was being funny with DH and unbuttoned a few and said, oh take a sexy pic of me. So he took a few and these two came out the best. He likes this one most. LOL I was like OMG.. I have shoulders!! My breasts actually look firm! (must be the new bra, because honey they ain't firm LOL) And that is my new hair-do. Went from my natural brunette (which hasn't been natural for years, but yes I'm a brunette) to blonde. Thanks again. I like the pics, normally I look like total crap in pictures. HATE EM! But maybe with weightloss that will change. LOL Thanks again so much for the compliment!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views