OT: Hey baby let's go to VEGAS!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 5/25/06 4:25 pm - Show Low, AZ
HEY everyone, Like the title says, Baby I'm goin to Vegas, tomorrow my sis in law, her daughter, and son are going to Las Vegas for the weekend, we were origionally going to PHX but she got her travel check in and change of plans, were going to Vegas baby, lol....We are staying at the Station Palace, and are renting a car from Enterprise, I'm picking up the car in the morning. I think it will be lots of fun, I've never been to Vegas, let alone Nevada. I've been as far as the Grand Canyon, lol. So, wish us all luck with the crazy drivers and on the strip, lol.... Sondra, 315/255/150 60lbs. gone forever!!!!
Lauren003
on 5/25/06 9:59 pm - , NC
Take me Take me You're going to have a fantastic weekend!! Congrats, you deserve it!
BabyRuth2u
on 5/25/06 10:42 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
OH! Sounds like lots of fun. I love to gamble!! LOL We are about an hour from a place in WV. We go there every once in awhile. But it can get expensive. I have been to Vegas once back in 1990 when visiting some family in Riverside CA. We drove over for two days. Have fun and lots of good luck!! Have a safe and happy trip!
Beckers
on 5/26/06 12:56 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Riverside!!!!
Darlene X
on 5/26/06 12:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
I was just thinking about you on the way to work, I thought you were coming down here this weekend... guess a change of plans huh? You have to come visit sometime soon though so we can hang out. Darlene 338/266/170 -72lbs
Tina K
on 5/26/06 1:22 am - Central, NY
Have a great time Sondra!! Tina 315/256/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!