Profile photo question

Mama-of-3
on 5/25/06 2:22 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
I was trying to post a photo on my profile but i'm not sure it worked. can you see it? I somehow deleted the other one and put this one on there (not quite sure I know how I did that) but I would just like to know if you can see it. I would like to change the one you see when I type something on the boards but I have no idea how to do that either! haha Thanks!! Trish
BabyRuth2u
on 5/25/06 10:39 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Tri****here's a beautiful picture of you and your daughter showing on your page. If that's the one you mean, then yes I can see it! There was a post on the main message board just yesterday on how to change your posting pic. It's easy!! If you click up top to go to the main message board, then look on the left side of the page about a 1/4 of the way down. You will see a blue box that has the option of "User Settings". Click that, it will then take you to a page that has your current pic on it and a browse option to search and locate from your files the picture you want to use. Then hit upload. This can only be accessed from the main messageboard but will change your posting photo on all website areas. You can also there add a tag line,, signature etc. Hope that helps!! Oh be sure to hit save a bit further down the page after you have uploaded the new picture. Note also it has to be a square 100 x 100 pixels. Good luck!!
Mama-of-3
on 5/25/06 11:34 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Thank you Ruth Ann! Great information! Your the best. =)
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 12:52 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Ruth Ann. Thanks for this info as I was wondering the same question. Do you have any idea, though, why my picture is so blurry? It is 100 x 100 pixels. Any suggestions for clearing it up? Thanks so much! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views