### 05/26 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/26/06 6:32 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys!!! Im having a pretty good day, Ive done 3 bottles of water and feeling good. Im mostly happy because we had been stressed out about money, and just got a $1300 bill for EJ's most recent stricture/gallbladder stay at the hospital BUT we got it figured out, and will actually have a little left over for our anniversary! YAY Breakfast: 1/2 A Banana Snack: 6oz Strawberry/Banana Dannon Lite & Fit Lunch: A chicken drumstick (Prob about 1-2 oz meat-- see yesterdays post) Snack: 3 Triscuits & a wedge of laughing cow Dinner: Salad (Chicken, lettuce, peanuts, onion, cheese & dressing)
Courtney B.
on 5/26/06 7:18 am - Lancaster, CA
B- Usual protein shake, but uped the protein amount to about 40g. I know we dont absorb that much at once, but I figure I have malabsorption, right. Better to get too much than not enough. L- steak & egg burrito inards (scraped out the insides into a bowl). That was probably a cup of food and I ate it all. I think I was hungry. BUT it also took me like 45 minutes to eat all that. D- will be fajitas, but Im going without the tortilla. Too filling, not enough nutrition for me. My usual before bed protein shake. I may have some peanut butter on toast in a bit. Im just all of a sudden in the mood for it. Ive gotten 2 bottles of 16.9 ozs so far and will get 1-2 more by end of day. Courtney
Heather_O
on 5/26/06 9:43 am - WI
B: 2 wheat crakers with peanut butter and jelly protein drink 30g's L: about 6 oz of the lean cuisine baked chicken florentine D: hubbys cooking some burgers and shrimp/veggie kabobs on the grill just opened my 4th 20 oz bottle of water and I will also have a glass of milk later and probably another water Heather 316/269/223/140
Lauren003
on 5/26/06 10:52 am - , NC
Cappuccino protein drink (1 1/2 scoops) B: most of a scrambled egg (still can't eat a whole one) Snack: 3 baby carrots L: Clam Chowder Soup to Go D: taco meat and cheese with 2 chips I'm kind of hungry again so I'll probably snack on some sardines before my nighttime protein drink. Never before have I liked sardines but now they're great!
timsdanni
on 5/26/06 3:53 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
started off good - triple protien shake total over 3 hours of 3 oz roast, 1/3 potatoe, 1/4 sweet potatoe and half an onion out of the crock pot - yummmmm then it went down hill - peice of full fat cheese - pissed mr pouch off too meat rolls with roastbeef and lf cheese and then b/c I decided I HAD to have them - a bag of doritoes on the plus side I was over 100 grams of protien and under 1000 calories - however dorittos????? brain was where? also got in3.5 litters of water - woul d have made 4 but mr pouch was pissed over the cheese for a good 2 hours Danni 372/306/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views