Weight secret

Beckers
on 5/26/06 12:33 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
My DH does NOT know how much I weigh, and he doesn't ask me. We've been together 16 years, and he just knows its not something to ask... He knows its a sore spot for me, and he has no intentions of getting me upset. When I'm thinner in the future, if the subject comes up in front of him, I'll admit what I used to be, but I'm still not far enough away from that number yet This website is the only place I speak of my weight. Darlene- maybe its different for you because you and your husband have BOTH struggled with weight issues, and BOTH going through this surgery together, etc.... I mean, you guys had that in common together, its a journey you've shared and understood together... My husband has always been physically fit, and has such a nice body. When I met him (when I was 22) I was chunky but cute, not huge and obese like in my 30's... I know my weight bothered him, but he never left me or stopped loving me. I think when we went places (in public) people must have wondered why such a good looking guy would be with a fat lady like me but I'm so excited to be getting control of my weight again, and HE IS SO EXCITED TOO if you know what I mean... he can't keep his hands off me lately (ok I know, TMI, I'll shut up now LOL). I agree with Rebeka A.: weight info is not on a "need to know" basis in a marriage, and maybe I'm old fashioned, but men shouldn't ask women their weight. Either they love you or they don't. Either they're attracted to you, or they aren't. A number is not needed.
RebekaA
on 5/27/06 10:49 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Rebecca, This is funny--I met my dh when I was 22 too! You ARE my twin!!! And I'm sure you were pretty at ANY weight! silly!
donnarlene
on 5/30/06 2:42 am - Newberry, MI
Wow! I'm glad to know that I am not alone in this! My hubby will never know how much I weighed if I can help it. It is too embarassing for me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views