Shrinking head WOW moment???!!!

jennb40
on 5/26/06 1:31 am - Nashua, NH
So at my job I use headphones when I am on the phone - mostly because I developed carpal tunnel syndrome (had surgery and don't want it to come back!) and since I am on the phone alot it bothered my shoulders and eventually my hands to hold the phone while writing...thus headphones!!!! So this morning I come in and the first phone call I got - I grabbed the headphones and they kept falling off the back of my head. So it occurred to me that I needed to tighten them up! So WOW moment...among other shrinking body parts - so does your head! Just hope what little brain I have left is not shrinking!!!!
timsdanni
on 5/26/06 2:40 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I was surprised how much my neck and fingers have shrunk good deal on falling headphones
BabyRuth2u
on 5/26/06 6:11 am - Pittsburgh, PA
It's the little things that are amazing huh? Congrats on your new tiny head! WooHoo!! ;) LOL
Mary M.
on 5/26/06 12:47 pm - Livonia, MI
It is so funny what we notice. People have been coming up to me at work and saying are you getting shorter? My husband told me my head looks smaller. I never realized that my head got big!!!!!!!!!! I'll take it. I'm with you, I can't afford to have my brain shrink, LOL. Have a great weekend. Mary
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/28/06 12:18 pm - My Town, NH
Dear shrinking head lady, Perhaps our brain functions more efficiently as our head shrinks? There are fewer empty gaps in our head as it shrinks. The synapses fire much faster! Hugs, a very UN-scientific Stephanie **Disclaimer: this poster does not know what she is talking about. She made it up!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views