Poll for all Marchers

cathelewis
on 5/25/06 10:57 am
1. Are you losing hair: I have very thick hair, and I shed a lot. Lately I've noticed I've been shedding a bit more than usual. 2. How much? Not a significant amount. 3. What do you take/use to keep the hair loss to a minimum? When I increased my protein and made sure to get my vitamins, the hair loss returned to normal levels. I also plan to ditch the Flintstones and order some Bariatric Advantage vitamins, just haven't got around to placing the order yet. 4. If you aren't losing, why do you think that is? I think losing some hair will be inevitable for me. 5. Have you noticed from taking any supplements hair growing in "odd" places? I have PCOS, so I already have hair in places I'd rather not. The growth of the hair on my legs, pits, and chin seemed to slow down for awhile. Once I upped the protein, it was back to normal. Bleah. Cathe
RebekaA
on 5/26/06 10:51 am - Inland Empire, CA
1) Are you losing hair? No, not yet. I shed LESS hair now than pre-op 2) How much? 0 3) What do you take/use to keep the hair loss to a minimum? Expensive shampoo/conditioner. Purology 4) If you arent losing, why do you think that is? I think it just hasn't started yet, I'm sure it will come later. I think the shampoo has helped a lot b/c i noticed a difference right away. 5) Have you noticed from taking any supplements hair growing in "odd" places? No
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views