### 05/25 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/25/06 7:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
I'm having a MUCH better water day, after only doing 32oz yesterday... I know, I know BAD!!! Ive done 50oz so far today, and promise to do another whole bottle before the end of the day. I went and visited a friend in the hospital on my lunch break, she had her Lap RNY yesterday and she is doing great--- much better than I was doing on Day 2. Breakfast: 6oz Strawberry Dannon Lite & Fit Snack: 1 String cheese Lunch: 1 Chicken drumstick (I put 6-7 chicken drumsticks in the crock pot, with some diced onion, garlic & a bottle of balsamic vinaigrette dressing & cooked overnight--- very moist and yummy, the meat was falling off the bone) Snack: ½ banana & a few peanuts Dinner: To be determined--- probably something with the chicken drumsticks.
Laura A.
on 5/25/06 8:29 am - Manteca, CA
OK, I'll contribute today..... Breakfast: my usual protein drink Snack: 1oz beef jerky Lunch: 2oz chicken breast with mozarella cheese on top and 1 piece of asparagus Dinner: Not sure yet.....probably something on the soft side. The chicken from lunch didn't sit real well with me today, although it did stay down. All my vitamins are in I'm working on my 3rd bottle of water now Today is my rest day from exercise Hope things are going well for everyone............ Laura A. 299/266/235/140 HW/SW/CW/GW
BabyRuth2u
on 5/25/06 10:35 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 3 oz LF cottage cheese Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake Lunch: 2 oz hamburger meat cooked with onions and low sodium soy sauce Dinner: 1/8 of a burger, 1 oz chili, 3 croutons with low cal balsamic dressing Eve: Currently having my eve 30 gm protein shake Had all my vitamins. Did 3 bottles of water 16.9 so far, one bottle to go to get 64 oz. I think I can I think I can. LOL
Tina K
on 5/25/06 11:25 am - Central, NY
Crappy food day today - again!! Breakfast - 4 oz Dannon Activa Yogurt Snack - cheese stick Lunch - whoops, forgot that! Dinner - 1/2 chicken salad wrap. Tina 315/257/140
Lauren003
on 5/25/06 11:36 am - , NC
Cappuccino protein drink (with a scoop and a half) B: an egg with a lil' smokie chopped up in it S: 1/2 of a fried banana L: 1/2 of the innerds of a beef burrito supreme (beef, beans, onions, lettuce, sour cream) S: about 10 pizza flavored goldfish D: a container of Chicken and Noodle Soup To Go (but didn't eat the noodles on the bottom). I've been having a lot of soup lately because they're the perfect size and never make my tummy feel queasy. Love the Clam Chowder one! I'll have another protein drink before bedtime to finish the day. Water's going awesome today. I was outside most of the day so was drinking like crazy because it was warm. Have a great night everybody and talk to you tomorrow!
Darlene X
on 5/26/06 1:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
I just can't do those soup to go things... ever since surgery, I can taste the plastic. I can't heat things up in cheap plastic tupperware either...
timsdanni
on 5/25/06 11:43 am - Ft Stewart, GA
4 litters of water 4 protien shakes 1/2 sbd breakfast burritto 1/3 ear of corn 1/3 ear of corn cream of brocolli 2 T 2xbaked potatoes 2 oz hamberger 1/2 bag of sbd crackers 125.4 protein,13 fiber, 967 calories I am proud of my 4 litters of water Danni 372/306/170
Lauren003
on 5/25/06 9:49 pm - , NC
4 liters?!?! *pee in pants*
timsdanni
on 5/26/06 3:18 am - Ft Stewart, GA
no just lots of pee in the pot LOL it was over 100 degrees adn I was outside a lot of yesterday so it was accaully easy - I think I tricked my body - I went from 16 oz to litter bottles and it takes me the same leanth of time to get a bottle in LOL
Courtney B.
on 5/25/06 12:01 pm - Lancaster, CA
B- 28 g protein shake no snack, I never do. L- Bean & cheese burrito, insides scraped into bowl. lol, shoulda just ordered the pintos and cheese side at Taco Bell. no snack D- maybe 1/4 cup of spaghetti and sauce. Even less of garlic bread. I have been putting Nectar Lemonade in my raspberry lemonade Crystal Light the last few days. Will continue that to get my extra protein and water. So far today, Ive had 2 16.9 oz bottles of water and after I can drink again, I will have another. Then to top off my day, I will have another 28g protein shake. I just have to rave about my new flavor. I have the Elite Chocolate Mint. OMG, SOOOOOO good! Just 1/2 cup milk, 1 scoop of the powder, 7 ice cubes in the blender to create a YUMMY chocolate mint shake. The Elite mixes really well. Usually, I have to mask the nasty flavor of the powders with frozen strawberries, or pb, but with this one, no masking needed. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views