Sweating

Rilabie_Chime
on 5/25/06 5:48 am - Littlerock, CA
I'm just curious to know if I'm alone or maybe have some company. I sweat very profusely when exercising, my entire bra and most of my shirt get drenched during my 50 min of cardio. I think I'm going to start bringing another T shirt to change into for the ride home. Does anybody else sweat this much? If I actually cared what anybody at the Gym thought I might be embarrassed at how much I sweat, but I'm there for me not to impress anyone so I really don't care. I do get some funny looks now and again. I really must get some help putting my picture up, I think I'm one of the only ones left.
Melissa P.
on 5/25/06 7:38 am - Aurora, IL
I sweat a lot when working out too. My doctor said that if you are not sweating, you are not doing much of anything, so it is good. That means you are doing good. Don't be embaressed at the gym. I know there is always a group of ladies at the gym I go to that sit on the bikes all day, and bairly petal. They always look at me funny. I don't care. At least I am actually working out, they are not really doing anything, but looking pretty.
timsdanni
on 5/25/06 8:19 am - Ft Stewart, GA
and give it a year of you losing and working out harda nd you will be prettyer than they are
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views