a wonderful day - all b/c of wls

timsdanni
on 5/25/06 3:27 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I got up and walked this morning about 3 1/2 miles with my furbabie and a freind. we got home and the guys were working on getting the lawnmower started and cleaning the yard - I grabbed the mower and started mowing and mowed about 2/3 of my yard with my 3yo "helping" went in and cooked breakfast, showered, cleaned house, hung laundry and then walked to and from the park with the boys and I am NOT dead tiered I do NOT need a nap - I did need all of the 2 litters of water in so far however I am just so jazzed I could do all of this and not be to tiered to do anything else - gee not having an extra 66 pounds to haul around is very helpful danni 372/306/170
Tina K
on 5/25/06 4:36 am - Central, NY
That's awesome Danni. I mowed a good portion of my lawn yesterday too and it felt wonderful. Tonight is my support group meeting but it's so beautiful out I'm hoping to go out for a walk when I finish the dishes and laundry. Tina 315/257/140
BabyRuth2u
on 5/25/06 5:40 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That sure is wonderful Danni! I know it's unbelievable how we can do something like take our walk, go to the gym and come home and be ready to do lots more stuff. DH and I do that when the weather is good. We'd go to the gym after work and come home and work in the yard until dark. WHAT??! Us? LOL Finally the rain has cleared and we've had two nice days. We just got started on the stuff in the yard, starting to shape up and then it rained for well over a week EVERYDAY! Looks like its to be nice over the weekend, so hope to get back to it. We have a wedding to go to Saturday, but Sunday's free and Monday! Not sure what we're doing Monday yet. If nothing exciting with anyone else, we've thought of going to somewhere we can do a bike ride and have a lil picnic ourselves. Keep up that jazzed feeling!! Have a fun active day!
timsdanni
on 5/25/06 5:48 am - Ft Stewart, GA
OH I want to try to ride a bike agian soon not sure how I would do Danni
Lauren003
on 5/25/06 11:41 am - , NC
Holy cow! What a day! I'm still in awe that you hang your laundry. I can't manage to keep up with it and the washer/dryer are right outside my living room!
timsdanni
on 5/25/06 9:47 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
2 resons I hang laundry - its faster than the cheap dryer I bought that can not vent right out of our wonderfully built by the lowest bidder supplied by the miltary housing and B we live in El Paso where it is 5% humitity. I can hand out a load of towels and by the time I get to the end of the load the first ones are dry - and I use huge heavy bath sheets plus I am a full time stay home mom and love the keeping house part of it b/c i had to work when my oldest was younger - no I am not phyco - I don't sing while I joyously clean my tolits LOL but I do love to see all the white tile in my house clean every day - that is a trick too 2 dogs, 2 boys and a hubby in and out all day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views