What is your occupation?

CherieG
on 5/26/06 7:21 am - Collingdale, PA
1. What is your occupation and what days, hours do you work, how long have you worked? I have been working the past few years from my home doing data entry. I was somewhat forced into finding something from home once my weight reached a point I was no longer able to drive, or walk around much. I set my own hours, usually about 30 hrs a week. 2. Are you married and how long? I have been married to my wonderful husband Jim for just over 1 year (4/23). We have been together for almost 7 years. 3. How many children, grandchildren (ages?)? I have 2 beautiful children. Jimmy 13, and Gabrielle 11. 4. Do you dare say how old you are! I'm 36. Cherie
Mama-of-3
on 5/26/06 7:39 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Cherie, I live in Clifton Heights! Howdy neighbor. =)
CherieG
on 5/27/06 2:12 am - Collingdale, PA
Hi neighbor!!
Heather_O
on 5/26/06 8:50 am - WI
I am a full time mom. Hours? 24-7 altough I get a break 1 - 2 hours 5 days a week while I'm at the gym. I am married to a wonderful man Jerry it will be our 10th anniversary this June. I met him when I was 12 and had a huge crush on him but we didnt start dating till I was 16 and got married when I was 18. Despite everyone in my family thinking that I was to young and it would never last, 10 years later I can still say it was the best choice I've ever made. We were blessed with our son Lucas 2 1/2 years ago after 7 years of infertility. Were praying that this time next year we will have an easier time getting pregnant so hopefully we will be having one more. I'm 28 Heather 316/269/223/140
JanM
on 5/26/06 12:22 pm - Urbandale, IA
1. What is your occupation and what days, hours do you work, how long have you worked? I am an RN and administrator of a homecare company that provides in home nursing primarily for medically fragile children. I have been there 5 years and been a nurse for 31 years. 2. Are you married and how long? I have been married 32 years as of 2 days ago. I got married after my junior year in college. 3. How many children, grandchildren (ages?)? I have 4 sons - 28 year old married but no children yet, 26 year old with a steady girlfriend but no wedding bells! A 21 year old who will be a senior in college in the fall and an 18 year old with Autism and MR. He is having trouble with seizures right now and keeping us very busy. 4. Do you dare say how old you are I feel like I am one of the "ancient" ones on this board - old enough to be a mother to several of you. I was 53 on April 15th. I still stutter when I try to get "fifty..." out!
Mary M.
on 5/26/06 12:45 pm - Livonia, MI
What is your occupation and what days, hours do you work, how long have you worked? I am an RN I have worked in surgery for the last 12 years and before that I worked in a telemetry/step down unit. I work M-F, 73:30, 40 hours a week. 2. Are you married and how long? I have been married 22 years as of valentines day. My DH and I have been together since high school, 28 years. 3. How many children, grandchildren (ages?)? I have one son, 20 and one Pug 7 that is my baby. 4. Do you dare say how old you are I am 45 years old and hope to be around for a long time! This is a fun thread, great idea Barbara!
Beckers
on 5/26/06 12:54 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
1. I'm a teacher. Middle school, 6th grade, History and English core. I work many hours if you count the grading and lesson planning at home. I also am a college student, finishing up my Master's degree in Education. Two more classes to go, WOOOHOO! I took a semester off to have this surgery, but I'm back at it now, taking Summer classes. 2. I have been with my hubby for 16 years, but we married 3 years ago (yes, it took him 12 years to propose!! Its a long story...) We have always been meant for each other. 3. No children. I have PCOS, also. When I was 28, we tried a year of Clomid (fertility drug), then 3 months of artificial insemination, then gave up and thought "giving up" might work through my 30's Needless to say, my weight has always been in my way in my life, in more ways than one... But now, as a couple for all these years, we've grown accustomed to our "free" lifestyle, traveling and going on cruises, so we don't care to be parents anymore. I actually started birth control this month, after all these years!! My friends and my sister all have grown children, and it seems it was meant to be this way. 4. I'm 37, and will be 38 next month, June 23rd.
jannineh99
on 5/26/06 10:30 pm - Melrose, MA
1. What is your occupation and what days, hours do you work, how long have you worked? I have two occupations...1st and formost I am a stay at home mom 24/7 I love being at home with the kids...2nd I am in the process of starting up my own business as a photographer.... 2. Are you married and how long? Yes I am married for 8 wonderful years to the most amazing man in the world...we have been together for 14 years but have known each other since highschool... 3. How many children, grandchildren (ages?)? We have 2 children one son Kristopher who is 14 and one daughter Lauren who is 3 and I cannot imagine my life without either one of them.. 4. Do you dare say how old you are! YES I do...I am turning 38 on June 26 th but feel like I am reclaiming the last 14 years that I have had a weight problem... I would also like to thank all of the families and people that help protect our country and thank them for their services over the past years... Jannine
bananajana5
on 5/26/06 11:14 pm - Jackson, TN
1. What is your occupation and what days, hours do you work, how long have you worked? I am a stay at home mom and I also have a home daycare business. It keeps me very busy. I have one person that comes and helps me out so that I am free to do what I need to do with my own children. I have been running the daycare for 5 years. My hours are 7:30 til 5:30 monday thru friday. 2. Are you married and how long? I am married to a wonderful man!! We have been together for 15 years and have been married for 9 years! I love him so much!! 3. How many children, grandchildren (ages?)? I have 3 boys!! My oldest is Dominick, he is 13. Middle boy is Joey, he is 5 and going to start kindergarten this year. My baby is almost 2. His name is Nicolas and he is such a sweetie! Actually all my boys are sweeties! 4. Do you dare say how old you are! I am 39 years old and feeling better every day!!
SoulSista
on 5/27/06 1:36 am - Boston, MA
1. What is your occupation and what days, hours do you work, how long have you worked? I am an RN at brigham and womens hospital in boston mass. Love being a nurse most of the time 2. Are you married and how long? I dated my hubby for 13years and we have been married for 16 months. my best friend in the world. 3. How many children, grandchildren (ages?)? no kids yet maybe next year if i reach goal early. 4. Do you dare say how old you are! i'm 32years young will be 33 in aug
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views