I had a, well funny wow today

Sondra J. S.
on 5/24/06 7:48 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone, Ok, so my fiance and I went to the Dr today he went as a checkup and I went because the fiance thinks I have a lower left lingual hernia developing. Thank God that is not the case, and the doc thinks that it's my ovaries hurting me so bad. The doc ordered me to have another ultrasound done on my ovaries A.S.A.P. so, hopefully when I call the Hospital tomorrow they can get me in then because his sister and her two kids and I are going to Vegas on Friday and won't be bac****il Monday. Ok now for my wow moment.... While in the Dr's office he had me put on a hospital gown, now he has two types of gowns, the solid green ones for larger people, which fit me great before the surgery, and the multi colored ones for regular sized people. The only gowns in the examination room I was in were of course the mulit colored ones, so I put one on and my fiance actually tied it up....OMG it fit me and it tied and had room to spare and you couldn't see my bottom or back!!!! IT FIT LIKE A DRESS!!!! How awesome, I haven't been able to do that since before I was married in 1995. Talk about a Tear in my eyes, lol......YAY!!!! Sondra, 315/255/150 60lbs. gone for forever!!!!
timsdanni
on 5/24/06 9:29 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
wooohooo. you go girl!! keep us posted on the ultra sound thing - praying for good or at least not bad news. danni
BabyRuth2u
on 5/25/06 2:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Might seem like a weird thing to be happy about, a hospital gown, but I know the feeling. I've always had trouble fitting in them for sure. Only the BIG ones covered stuff or fit across the chest and arms. Good for you! You're doing fantastic!
Tina K
on 5/25/06 4:26 am - Central, NY
Sondra that is AWESOME!!! I haven't had to be in a gown since surgery day so that'll be an interesting discovery! Please keep us updated on the ultrasound - hope that all is okay and they find out what's going on. Hugs, Tina 315/257/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views