### 05/24 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/24/06 7:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok, Ive had a HORRIBLE food day--- we are super tight on money, and pretty much living off what we have in the fridge until we get paid next week... so I grabbed what I could. Breakfast: Left over mashed potatoes, fried them in a little margarine & put some low carb ketchup on them. Snack: 6oz Raspberry Dannon Lite & Fit Lunch: 2 String cheese & 2 citracal calcium chews Snack: 6oz Strawberry Dannon Lite & Fit Dinner: Whatever I can find in our fridge. Ive done 2 bottles of water so far, will work on a 3rd at work, and a 4th at home.
RebekaA
on 5/24/06 7:56 am - Inland Empire, CA
B: Protein shake w/milk S: Soy chips L: Ceviche w/3 tortilla chips 1/4c. Navy Bean soup S: cheese D: don't know yet, i have the food blahs. exercise: did curves water: 2 16 bottles so far. hope everyone is having a great day.
Angela S.
on 5/24/06 8:29 am - St. Ann, MO
I am not doing to swell with the water today. Protein either for that matter. B: 1 stick string cheese L: 1 stick string cheese and a 100 calorie pack of cheetos D: We are going to a little diner for dinner so I will get eggs for dinner to get more protein in I am drinking a Nectar protein drink as we speak as well.
BabyRuth2u
on 5/24/06 8:50 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled w/ 1 slice of FF american cheese, tbs picante sauce and tsp of LF ranch dressing. Snack: Protein shake 30 gm Lunch: 2 unsalted crackers, 1 wedge of LC LF cheese Dinner: I have been hungry for Chinese so decided to try my own stir fry today. Tofu, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, red bell pepper, onions, pea pods, edamame (shelled soybean), mushrooms and low sodium soy sauce. It turned out pretty good. Didn't have too much, after about two bites I could feel it in my stomach. I think the water chestnuts were a bit hard. I may not have chewed them as well as I should have. So slowly worked on another two bites with mostly tofu in it. I tried a lil dessert. SF pudding with a bottom of crushed cheerios. Thought it would be like a little chocolate pie. I used about a 1/2 of one of the serving size containers and could only finish half of that before I started feeling warm, feeling my heart race etc. I haven't been eating the pudding because of the sugar alcohols and I wanted to try again but I see nothing's changed. Why is this??? It's nuts if you ask me. Oh well, i guess I can live without SF pudding. lol Eve: Will have a protein shake later on. I achieved my goal of more water today. I have had (4) 16.9 oz bottles so far, and will do another before nights end, it's just before 7pm here now. So woohoo for me! Now to do that everyday!
Heather_O
on 5/24/06 9:34 am - WI
B: SBD veggie breakfast wrap, my son ate half of the tortilla breading because it fills me up to much S: atkins strawberry protein shake it tastes so much better then the chocolate one did it was way to sweet for me (I wish I could afford theses everyday instead of the gritty powders) L: LF Cheese stick, 1/2 oz. chicken with a dab of marinara sauce and a little bit of LF mozzarella cheese D: I'm making boneless pork chops and sliced yellow and red peppers in Kraft Free Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing when the chops are almost done I add in some sliced yellow squa****s also good with zucchini but I dont have any tonight. S: I'll have a glass of skim milk with the NSA Nesquik I found yesterday, hopefully it tastes better then the SF Hersheys I'm just about done with my 3rd 20 oz bottle of water I'll probably get in another one before bed.
timsdanni
on 5/24/06 10:04 am - Ft Stewart, GA
triple protien shake - about 4 oz left to drink 2 string cheeses 1/2 fried bannana- yumm not counting lunch it didn't stay around long enough- reminder to self NO FAST FOOD 1/3 cup yougurt 1/2 ear of corn on the cob 1 small bite of penut pasta shrimp tasting today so 1/2 sbd breakfast buritto - will eat the other half after cubscouts- told all 3 guys to leave it alone and put it in the fridge did arobics this am- 3 litters of water so far - will make an effort to get alteast another 1/2 litter in at scouts tonight- usally can sit and suck down water pretty good there. danni 372/306/170 come ON 200s
Lauren003
on 5/24/06 1:29 pm - , NC
I was really hungry today (period again) but I kept myself outside with the kids to avoid grazing. They rode their bikes and I walked behind them for probably 1/2 hour. It was fun! Until I had to push my daughter up a huge hill. Okay, on to the food stuffs.. Cappuccino protein drink B: 1/2 packet of weight control oatmeal L: a small mug of Lentil soup (again) D: 1/2 a chicken tender dipped in egg and seasoned almond flour, baked 1 chunk of cantalope a spoonful of green peas Snack: handful of white cheddar baked cheese puffs Cappuccino protein drink After supper I felt nausious and got the foamies so I tried to make some of it come up (okay TMI, I know) and only the peas did. How does my stomach know how to hold on to the chicken and cantalope but release the peas?! Anyway, felt better an hour later. Water intake is mediocre today. 50 ozs water with Water Sensations. I've noticed that I can't stomach the taste of plain water anymore. Hope that goes away.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views