please teach me

timsdanni
on 5/24/06 5:46 am - Ft Stewart, GA
that I truely can NOT eat fast food and make my hard to learn brain truely comprehend this or B how to in a public bathroom quietly I am sooooo frustated with myself - we had a levie breifing I thought was from 9-11 - I packed myself 2 bottles of water and 2 cheese sticks at 1:15 when we got out I was starving tim suggested what a burger - he ordered I cut myself about 1/6 of his burger and 2 onion rings - they did not stay down b/c I ate to fast HOW CAN I LEARN THIS LESSON??? Danni the very mad at self
BabyRuth2u
on 5/24/06 6:26 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Danni, sorry to hear that. The only thing I can suggest is to stop each time before you eat and say to yourself, "Ok, I need to eat slowly". Perhaps just trying to make a conscious effort before each time you each will help. Take the moment to reflect on what eating fast has caused in the past. Hope that helps!! I got sick that one time from not chewing well e nough, or eating too fast and I know I don't want to go through that again! Good luck!
~ Stylz ~
on 5/24/06 6:26 am - North of Boston, MA
I use an egg timer when I start eating too fast. During the pureed stage I ate chicken salad too fast and thought I was gonna die!! lol room spinning, sweats, felt like I was going to pass out, took 2 cold showers... It made me learn a little that I have to eat slow, but there are times you just go back to the way you always were and eat fast without thinking, when I start feeling that way thats when I break out the egg timer for a few days and watch it when I'm eating it helps me slow down... ps- i posted a question for you on the march board
kimbaby74
on 5/24/06 12:45 pm - Western, KY
Eat everything with a fork and put your fork down in between each bite. It seems like a pain, but it helps. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views