Weekly update

Sheryl J.
on 5/23/06 10:22 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I can't say I'm real happy with my weight loss. I weigh 180 now which is two pounds down from last week. Next Wednesday I will be on vacation -- away from the scale and possibly the computer. Maybe that's a good thing. I went to the nutritionist on Monday. She said: I'm eating too fast I need to take vitamin D I need more protein I can't argue those things. I'm having a LOT of trouble getting enough protein in. I'll keep plugging away, though. How are you doing this week? 218/208/180/115
Melissa P.
on 5/23/06 10:59 pm - Aurora, IL
I am doing good. I have not weighed in weeks. I just can't. I get too upset if I stall. I go the Dr tonight, so I will be weighed. I am trying to get my protein in, and am doing pretty good. Getting all of my vitamins in as well. I am almost getting my calories in, but not quite there.
BabyRuth2u
on 5/23/06 11:13 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
HI Sheryl, the great thing is that you are losing. Some people lose slower than others and also you may be losing inches as apposed to pounds. You are doing great, so don't be disappointed. I know it's hard, I get disappointed alot of times too, but eventually the scale moves. I unfortunately am a get on the scale daily person. But I'm realistic and know that it won't drop daily. But it does help me to know I am staying within the same 1 or 2 lbs. I finally broke my last small plateau and got out of the 270's and am going between 264 and 265 the past 3 or 4 days. I'm HAPPY with that!! I went out yesterday and got myself a new haircut and blouse. Hubby did a lil sexy pic of me. I sort of want to post it, but then again not sure. LOL I was amazed at how much smaller I am starting to get. You sometimes just have to take a picture and see! The mirror can sometimes play games on you. I was just on the main page coming to the website today and as always I check out the before and afters. This surgery has helped me to have better health, get more active etc for sure. But it sure is amazing when you see the before and afters. I can't wait to look like some of those pics. I sure hope I do anyways!! I had a very busy, active weekend and took the past two days off of the gym. Had things to do around the house so have been busy with that and plus my calves have finally caught up with all the walking and biking etc done over the weekend. So I was thinking I was going to skip the gym again today. But after seeing those wonderful before and afters pics, I'm going to get my butt dressed in workout gear and get to the gym. If I want to look better, toner, do what I can to this body I NEED to be at the gym. No excuses!! My calves will have to just work it out!! LOL I've been having problem the past two days getting in enough water. I think I've had about 1 bottle each day which is total of 16.9 oz. I do have other liquids, my protein shakes, but I need more water. I was just so busy and it didn't get down. So my main goal for today is to drink lots of water. Keep up the good work!! Have a great time on vacation! 345 month before surgery / 321 at surgery / 264 currently / 175 or lower for goal -RuthAnn
Sheryl J.
on 5/23/06 11:29 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
Thanks for your encouragement. I need to look at the positives sometimes. Like two weeks ago I tried on a pair of white jeans that I had tucked away and they wouldn't even come close to closing. Today, I tried on the same jeans and they fit!
BabyRuth2u
on 5/23/06 11:35 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
See! That is REALLY fantastic! WooHoo... you rock!! Ok, getting my rear off this chair and to the gym. Have a great day!!
Darlene X
on 5/24/06 12:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive been in a stall over two weeks now, it's very frustrating... but Im trying to be positive. I know I eat too fast too.... eating faster is better later out, cause it causes you to eat less... but right now, I need to be eating more calories so need to slow down so I can get more in. The Citracal Creamy chews have Vit D in them, do you take those? I deffinately need more protein too!!! Darlene
timsdanni
on 5/24/06 5:51 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I was horrible with water this weekend while we were in dallas - better yesterday and today. I eat to fast when I am hungry. I do much better to pick all day long tiny bites every little bit than to accaully sit down and eat lots going on here - hubby is on orders to ALaksa and we don't know if we are going together or not. trying to make alternate plans for if not. anybody have freinds in fairbanks that would like to have paying house guests for a while? we can go for sure if we have a "sponser" that lives there and is wililng to state we can stay with them - we know NO one in alaska, the people we did knwo that lived there are here now and will be in san antoino by fall oh well lots of stress but I am doing ok - lost 6 pounds in a week. as long as I am working out and getting lots of water I am losing about that most of the time danni 372/306/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views