### 05/23 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/23/06 6:58 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys... I haven't been doing great with food today. Im super tired, emotionally exhausted-- and my house is a mess!. We aren't going to support group tonight because of other commitments-- but Im sure it would have been depressing anyway after the weekend. I can't wait for the 3 day weekend coming up, we are poor so can't go do anything, so we can get a bunch of stuff done around home. Breakfast: 1/2 a fried cinnamon banana.... mmmmm Snack: 6oz Peach Dannon Lite & Fit Lunch: A few turkey pepperoni "chips", and my 2 citracal chews. Snack: String cheese Dinner: Don't have much at home, probably some left over mashed potatoes again. I think Im gonna try make a shake tonight and try protein powder again. I have some strawberry powder, Im gonna mix milk, frozen strawberries, banana & 1/2 scoop of protein and see what it's like. Ive had 2 bottles of water so far, I should get in a 3rd this afternoon... and hopefully another tonight.
Nancy V.
on 5/23/06 7:35 am - Wilmington, CA
fried banana?? Sounds yummy!! Breakfast: Slim fast Low Carb Choclate Chip Bar Lunch: 1/4 Chinese Chicken Salad Dinner: Maybe a frozen South Beach Diet Meal Water: 1/2 liter....hopefully get in a total of 1.5 L ~Nancy
timsdanni
on 5/23/06 9:39 am - Ft Stewart, GA
cool new pic of you have had to eat today triple protien shake 1/2 ear of corn (I love that for some reason) 1/2 ww lf/lc tortilla with 2 oz taco meat on it and 1/2 t shreaded cheese on teh last bite 1 lf lc cheese wheel (need to add that into my calories today still) made homemade high pro cream of mushroom soup - YUMMMMM I have had 1/2 a cup will have another 1/2 cup in a bit the store had 2 pound bag of mushrooms for 80 cents(they were open and not super white but NOT slimy) so I tossed them, half an onion and 1 left over pork chop in the pots cooked low wtih salt and pepper till totally tender -added flour and protien added skim milk and then low fat organic cream cheese (out of the freezer) soooooo yummy am on bottle 5 of water - doing much better on that now that I am home from the weekend took a 2 hour listening to my new yoga/meditaion cd from half price books - felt great Danni 372/306/170
chozen V.
on 5/23/06 9:58 am - st louis, MO
B: 1 slice turkey bacon and 1/2 cup grits S: adtkins strawberry protein shake L: chicken strips D: 1/2 cup chilli / with a couple of crackers S: pure protein chocolate chip bar and so far i've had 52 ounces of water mixed with lemonade crystal lite, my goal is at least 70 ounces before bed.
Lauren003
on 5/23/06 10:35 am - , NC
Cappuccino protein drink B: 4 oz Carb Countdown yogurt L: 1/2 container of BK chili D: 1/2 cup Lentil soup Snack: 4 bites of fried banana Later I'll have another protein shake. Getting in 64 ozs of water with Water Sensations. So far so good with the vites.. one more multi to take before bedtime and I'm done!
Angela S.
on 5/23/06 12:16 pm - St. Ann, MO
Trying to get all my water in. I got measured at Curves tonight and I have lost 16 inches since I joined a month ago. Which is good since the weight loss has slowed way down this month only 13 1/2 pounds. B: 1 stick string cheese S: 1 stick string cheese L: 100 calorie pack of cheetos D: 4 bites of homemade chicken parmesan (yummy, but just wasn't hungry) S: Pure Protein chocolate deluxe bar
BabyRuth2u
on 5/23/06 12:34 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 2 unsalted crackers, 1 wedge of LF LC swiss cheese. Lunch: a couple of nacho chips with ground beef, cheese, tomato, onion, salsa, sour cream. One bite of a hamburger and two spoons of broccli soup. Dinner: 2 oz of cod, tbs of the stuffing, 2 bites of ceasar salad. Night: Protein shake 30 gm I have been really bad on my water for the past two days. Just so busy and forget. I think yesterday I had 1 bottle if I was lucky and the same today. I promise to work on getting in lots tomorrow. Working on a bottle right now before bed. I'll probably be in the bathroom all night. lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views