To dum*****t to dump..

Lauren003
on 5/25/06 11:13 pm - , NC
I'm glad I'm not alone in testing the curiosity. Part of me thinks it would have been nice to feel a little something icky (how twisted is that?!) and the other part of me wants to be able to enjoy a special dessert from time to time.
goldloxx
on 5/25/06 12:43 pm - Glendale, CA
I dumped on chili! Yep...chili from a restaurant. I didn't eat that much of it. They must have put sugar in it. Just goes to show you that there is sugar in stuff you never thought about. It was not pleasant.
Lauren003
on 5/25/06 11:10 pm - , NC
Oh no!! I'm so wary of restaurant food. I figure they have to make it taste better than what we can make at home somehow and sugar's probably it. I hope you weren't out with other people! Ack.
timsdanni
on 5/23/06 9:50 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I don't dump on sugar but my blood surgar SPIKES!!!!!! and I have a horrible migrane from it - one trisket size peice of bday cake convenced me it is NO GO for me. it makes me kind of sad I can eat fats but at the same time I am losign very well so I am ok with that and I aim for healthyer fats and it helps keep my brain functioning better your brain is supported by fat so lack of fat can accually make you dingyer - I have proved it Danni 372/306/170 come ON 200s
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views