Yummy Sweet Treat

Darlene X
on 5/23/06 12:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
This is so good! So if you tolerate banana's, give it a try. Heat a pan to medium/medium-high. Slice the banana long way's, then across so it's in quarters. Melt some maragrine in the pan, then add the bananas flat side down. Sautee until the banana caramelizes and starts going soft. Flip them over, sprinkle with cinnamon... and cook the other side. Serve hot... OMG sooo YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren003
on 5/23/06 5:03 am - , NC
Yummy yum yum! I was just thinking this morning what to do with the bananas I have left since I don't make bread anymore.
sparkles
on 5/23/06 6:21 am - North Richland Hills, TX
The citracal Calcium chews you mentioned last week are a treat for me! I got the chocolate mint ones and OMG! they taste like a thin mint!
Courtney B.
on 5/23/06 6:32 am - Lancaster, CA
They DO taste like a thin mint! LOL I LOVE them, but my Walmart doesnt sell those ones and the last 2 times Ive gone to Target, they were out. Oh well, now Im getting my thin mint fix in my protein shakes. the Elite Chocolate Mint protein powder from bariatriceating.com OR I just got a heads up on a cheaper source allstarhealth.com Try the samples from bariatriceating.com to see if you like and then if so, pick it up at the other. The bariatric eating site also has samples of a bunch of different flavors. Hey, how did this become about protein. lol Sorry! Courtney
Tina K
on 5/23/06 7:37 am - Central, NY
I've had this before and it's amazing. You know what tastes great with it? Dip it in some sour cream! Yummmmmyyyy!! Tina 315/259/140
timsdanni
on 5/24/06 10:18 am - Ft Stewart, GA
got to try this with sour cream- will get some next time I go to the store
Lauren003
on 5/23/06 9:43 am - , NC
Darlene, I had to pop on and tell you that I made your bananas and they are REALLY good! My daughter wasn't sure about trying them cause they didn't look too good but once she did, she ate almost all of it (2 bananas!) herself and she's only 3! They really are good.. like Bananas Foster but I didn't even miss the rum.
~ Stylz ~
on 5/24/06 6:30 am - North of Boston, MA
wondering how a few drops of rum extract would be with it! worth a try
timsdanni
on 5/23/06 9:53 am - Ft Stewart, GA
OK I have to try this - will get the son to walk back up to the commisary latter - I have already been once. one of my fav desserts used to be baking bananas with chocolate in them till all melty. this sounds wonderful thanks danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views