Increase weight loss?

Shana M.
on 5/22/06 8:06 am - KY
There has to be a way to increase the weight loss. To many people have had large weight losses for 1-2 pounds a week to be it!! Any ideas? SLM
~Laura Lee~
on 5/22/06 9:07 am - Sacramento, CA
I know how you feel, I have lost 45 LBS since my March 1st RNY. It seems like I lost a lot the first six weeks and now I am down to 1-2 pounds a week. I figure it is just my body adjusting to the change. Hopefully the weight loss will pick up as soon as my doctor releases me to work out at the gym. You didn't say how much you have lost. How many inches have you lost? Sometimes the inches show more than the pounds.
PRESHUS
on 5/22/06 10:57 am - east hartford
I would love to know how to increase my weight lost as well, I am only 42 pounds down. I have not lost any weight in 2 weeks. I feel that everything I have tried to loss weight has failed.
timsdanni
on 5/22/06 1:52 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
my wieght is dropping pretty steady - I am eating a LOT of protien 100+ grams a day - 900 to 1000 calories a day and working out like crazy - 4 hours of arobics a week, 2-3 hour long walks, wieght lifting, pilaties and yoga I take sundays off from working out at all - it slows down when I don't drink enough water, eat enough protien or skip more than one or two days in a row working out. keep mesuring that keeps me pretty sane most of the time danni
cathelewis
on 5/23/06 9:06 am
I'm maintaining a pretty steady average of 4 lbs a week. I've started setting daily goals: 2 protein shakes, 64 oz of water, taking my vitamins, and daily exercise. I lost 39 lbs before surgery, so I didn't have the large initial weight loss that some folks did. Also, I have a scale that measures body fat and hydration. If the number stays the same but my hydration levels go way up, I know I'm losing but retaining water. Seems to happen to me a lot! Also, it's good to see the body fat percentage go down, down, down. Cathe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views