A WOW Weekend :)

Jeani46
on 5/22/06 3:07 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
So We went to the L.A. Zoo this weekend... Having not been there in about 20 years I was unaware that is was 1 giant Hill.. Ugh... then to get in you had to go through those dumb turnstyle thingys...(Had a really bad experience in January with one of those) So I started getting nervous, We were with a group of people and of course we had to be at the front of the group, I thought if I get stuck I will just die right here. My Dear sweet husband convinced me to calm down and I would be fine. So As I slowly walked towards my enemy, ready for it to attack. I closed my eyes and went for it. Well Not only did I fit but I didn't even have to turn sideways to get through. I almost did a Then we got a big stroller for 2, for my daughter and her friend and our ice chest, I wanted to push (Burn Calories) then I saw all the hills I knew I would never be able to do it, let alone do it pushing my daughter and her friend (An extra 100 pounds) Well guess what? I did it! and not only did I do it once I did it the whole 5 hours we were there. I was so proud of myself. I think my husband was is shock usually I can get half way up a hill and have to stop for 10 minutes and do an inhaler.... Well I didnt have too and I dont even have an inhaler anymore... a great time ! Sunday I went to a thing at our mall were they gave all kinds of beauty products and sample and I had my make-up done and I got all dressed up, I got so many compliments from people I knew, but have not seens me in awhile... that was way fun. my husbands says he's in big trouble now that I am starting to feel like a girl again and I just got back from curves today- weigh in day- down 72 pounds and 48.5 inches... I am now a proud member of the 4 foot club Jeani 405/333
Courtney B.
on 5/22/06 5:57 am - Lancaster, CA
CONGRATS! I was just added to the 3 foot club and got a shirt for the reward. However, WHY would they give out long sleeve shirts IN SUMMER???? lol Be very proud of yourself! Courtney
Melissa P.
on 5/22/06 8:39 am - Aurora, IL
To make you sweat, and burn calories!
timsdanni
on 5/22/06 9:37 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
how WONDERFUL!!!! I love the LA zoo - grew up going there. hugs for a wonderful lady who had a wonderful day Danni 372/306/170 come ON 200s
Lauren003
on 5/23/06 4:57 am - , NC
Danni, you have a face! Nice to see you!
Lauren003
on 5/23/06 5:01 am - , NC
72 pounds?! WOW And what a feel good weekend! You've done wonderfully and you and your husband must be thrilled with your progress!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views