Hi I'm going into su...

Julie_B01
on 5/21/06 4:05 pm - Sandy, UT
Hi I'm going into surgery on May 31st a bit scared but I'm sure it will be worse as each day becomes closer. I know my life is going into a manger change but a good change. I keep thinking how next year will be at this time. well I hope to meet many new friends on this site because I really need friends. I'm a wife that never gets out much and I have no friends. my family keeps me to busy to have any time to get out and meet friends, so this is my only way. so please some one be my friend. thanks Julie
Sondra J. S.
on 5/21/06 4:18 pm - Show Low, AZ
Julie, Hi, I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your surgery date is on my 32nd birthday and I want to wish you all the luck in the world and if you need to talk to someone, My surgery was on March 20th and I'm willing to talk to you anytime. E-mail me anytime at: [email protected] Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!!
Julie_B01
on 5/24/06 3:09 pm - Sandy, UT
Hi Sondra So you already lost 57 pounds since March? Wow! I've got one week left untill surgery soon I will be on the other side and I'm more excted then scared now. at least untill I walk into the hospital anyway. I just love this site on the internet i just know I will find my new best frind here some where. Where are you from Sondra? I'm from utah I have # 4 kids ages 21,20,and twins 15,15 I also take in # 4 foster kids ages # 8,5,3,2, plus I'm married 23 years I also own rental homes a total of # 6 homes And thats about all I can take on. some times I get to busy and say screw everything. I'm turning 40 years old this year And I feel its time for me nobody but me. I've been helping everyone but me its my turn. I hope I blow people away with my weight loss I hope I blow my self away even , I'm so excited, my husband said I could blow him, he is sick minded. Oh my heck I feel like a child. well keep in touch chat with you later from: Julie
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/06 9:26 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hi Julie. You're going to do just fine with surgery. and if you're looking for friends there are lots and lots on this board for ya. Just try to get EVERYTHING they've recommended so all you have to do is concentrate on your recovery when you get home. If you're in a position to start walking now and get your body used to life w/out sugar and soda do that, too! You'll be glad you did. You should also try to update your OH page as much as you can so you can look back on your successes very soon. It will be encouraging to you on days when you need it most. Be well - we'll be thinking of you! E-Mail me if you need any additional info. Monica
Julie_B01
on 5/24/06 3:26 pm - Sandy, UT
Hi and thank you for e-mailing me I now have one week left whoo hoo! I know I should stop eating sweets now but what the hell I won't be able after the 31st I'm eating a twinkie right now the intire twinkie even I might even have three of them because they are so good and I won't get to eat another for a very long time after the 31st of May. Beacuse as of now I really have no controle I'm a pig and thats why I need this surgery. And plus I've lost my mind , because I;m a nervous eater I'm sure I've even gained more weight since I knew I was going into surgery . did that happen to you? if not lucky you. I know I will always have an eating disorder , but as long as I'm thin , then I won't care as much well chat with you later From; Julie
Mama-of-3
on 5/22/06 12:44 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Sent ya an email Julie =)
Lauren003
on 5/23/06 4:50 am - , NC
Hi Julie! I'm excited for you! Your new life will begin so soon and you'll wonder why you waited this long This site is great because it can alleviate any fears or questions that you have and give you reassurance that you're on the right track (or a little nudge in the rear when you're not). Are you from around where Elisabeth Smart was? Your town sounds familiar. Lauren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views