John Died This Evening

Darlene X
on 5/20/06 3:39 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thank you so much to everyone who sent prayers to him and his family. Unfortunately his body just couln't handle it anymore. John passed away tonight, as a direct result of his weight loss surgery. He leaves behind one gorgeous wife Diana, two 4 year old twin girls, and a 6 year old son. He was such a wonderful person to know, and our support group will not be the same. Please keep his wife Diana in your prayers, she needs it now more than ever. Darlene
NickSINYC
on 5/20/06 3:49 pm - Staten Island, NY
Darlene I am very sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for you and his family to help you all get through this difficult time. Take care Nick
Melissa P.
on 5/20/06 11:44 pm - Aurora, IL
Darlene, I am very sorry for your loss. Is there anything that Diana needs? Melissa
Darlene X
on 5/20/06 11:45 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Melissa... Just prayers would work, she needs as much comfort as possible. Our support group is working on meals, and help. Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/06 12:25 am - Baltimore, MD
I didn't know him but I am so very sorry he lost his battle. I will pray for his family. Monica
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/21/06 2:44 am - Littlerock, CA
My sincere condolences. It sure shows that this is not a decision to be taken lightly. I'm sure like all of you it was very difficult to make the decision to have yourself put under anesthesia, opened up, no matter how small the incisions some of us may have had and operated on. It is very humbling to hear about how things can go badly wrong. I am very grateful that I have had no complications. Is it known yet what went wrong? I'm sure your next group meeting will be a somber one. Darlene & EJ, you, his other friends and especially his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
chozen V.
on 5/21/06 5:01 am - st louis, MO
Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend, i will keep everyone in my prayers.
BabyRuth2u
on 5/21/06 5:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Aww Darlene, I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and his family. So sad.
Lauren003
on 5/23/06 4:40 am - , NC
Oh my goodness Darlene, I can't believe it! I'm so so incredibly sorry and sad for you and his family. I can only imagine how heart wrenching it is for his wife and little ones who are left. I was just thinking about him last night and hoping that he was on the upswing. How awful. *hugs*
Nadine O.
on 5/23/06 9:09 am - Baltimore, MD
My God! I'm so sorry. I will be praying for his wife and family. I know this has got to be a rough time for them. Nadine O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views