NOT a WOW moment....

alaskanbat
on 5/19/06 7:12 pm - Wasilla, AK
I THOUGHT I had a WOW moment the other day. I pulled out a digital scale (that was given to me) to weigh myself on. It weighed 275. I was all excited but then I realized that 275 is the highest that scale would show...... so I went in and weighed on my needle scale. I was higher than 275. I didn't even look what the weight was, I just got off and walked away. I was very discouraged. I am still tired a lot. I am wondering when I will ever feel like I have energy. I have been feeling a bit under the weather. My 6 year old has been sick, and I think I have the same thing he has had. I hope that is why I am feeling depressed and tired lately. Another thing I am dealing with is that my hubby is getting deployed in 11 days. It's been a rough time lately. Patti
Melissa P.
on 5/19/06 9:58 pm - Aurora, IL
Patti, I am sorry to hear that. The scale will get lower. Were are they sending your husband? Take care, and let us know if we can help in any way.
BabyRuth2u
on 5/20/06 11:24 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Patti, as Melissa said, don't worry the scale will get lower and soon you will be that 275 and below. I don't know why your energy level is so low. Are you taking enough iron? Doing protein supplements? Doing regular exercise? I know it's tough to want to exercise when you have no energy, but it might help if you just do it and see how it goes. Sleeping enough? I'd say depending on intake, maybe try more iron and if not, then do protein supplements. They surely won't hurt and maybe just might help!! Good luck and don't get discouraged!
alaskanbat
on 5/20/06 6:01 pm - Wasilla, AK
Okay... I finally worked up the nerve to get on the scales today. I am at 280. So, total loss in 8 1/2 weeks is 48 pounds. I feel a little better today. I am SO close to weighing true on those silly digital scales!!! Soon... very soon! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views