### 05/19 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/19/06 6:39 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys... YAY it's FRIDAY!!! Ive been a little stressed out today. There is a couple in our support group, Diana the wife had surgery about 4 months ago, her husband just went in for lap RNY Tuesday. Wednesday he was in a lot of abdominal pain, they ran a lot of tests and didn't know what was wrong. Yesterday he went back into surgery, they couldn't find anything wrong... he feels a little better today, but they are very stressed, and Im worried about him. We are going to visit them tomorrow, I sure hope things improve. The poor guy is having a rough start. Im also excited because one of Hubby's old friends he hasn't seen in a while invited us out with her & her hubby to a restraunt tomorrow night, they play live Jazz which my hubby loves. We don't have a lot of friends, so I just excited about getting out and doing something different! Plus I just found out his friend was diagnosed with PCOS and they are having infertility issues....so we have something in common! YAY Anyway... Breakfast: 17 Turkey Pepperoni Chips --- Im seriously addicted to these right now, they are yummy and spicy! (9g) Snack: 6oz Strawberry Dannon Lite & Fit Yogurt. (5g) Lunch: 2 String Cheese (16g) --- yeah I know, not the best lunch. Snack: 1 medium banana Dinner: Not sure. Im gonna get started tonight on making a batch of Taco soup/chilli to freeze. Fluids.... I will have my 50oz done before i leave work, and try get another bottle in before bed.
BabyRuth2u
on 5/19/06 7:06 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/4 cup cheerios w/ 1/4 cup skim milk Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake Lunch: 2 crackers with tunafish(made with LF may) Dinner: don't know yet. Feel like going out, but don't know where. I pulled out some chili from the freezer, so might be that. Don't know yet.
Tina K
on 5/19/06 11:42 am - Central, NY
Breakfast - 1/4 bagel w/cream cheese, small piece of cantalope Lunch - 4 tater tots, a few spoonfuls of chicken noodle soup Dinner - 1/2 steak skewer from Appleby's (man, it was dry and is sitting like a brick) Got about 50 oz of liquid today and I'm working on another 20 oz. Tina
Shari B.
on 5/19/06 1:12 pm - Roseville, MI
Breakfast, nothing.................please don't yell. Hubby and I argued before he went to work and I just was not hungry. My Mom came over and whipped me in to shape though! Darlene, where do you find the turkey pepperoni chips? thanks Lunch, 2 slices healthy choice ham and a few cherry tomatoes snack, sugar free caramel jello pudding..........this is so good. dinner, baked potato from Wendy's & a bit of thin sliced turkey snack, 1/4 cup fat free vanilla frozen yogurt with peaches on top I did terrible on fluids today...........here is to a better tomorrow for me.
Darlene X
on 5/19/06 1:27 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I won't yell-- I'll just shake my head? hahahaha I posted them a few days ago... I think it was Tuesday. You buy Turkey Pepperoni, and then put them on a plate, microwave about 90 seconds... pat any excess oil off and let cool. They are YUMMY!!!!
Tisha C.
on 5/20/06 10:06 am - Signal Hill, CA
I LOVE the SF Caramel Jell-O Pudding! ~Tisha
Angela S.
on 5/19/06 2:19 pm - St. Ann, MO
Today was my 5 year wedding anniversary! We went out alone and got a sitter, it was so much fun. We went and saw The Da Vinci Code great movie, followed the book well. B: 2 sticks string cheese L: 100 calorie pack of Cheetos S: a few pretzels D: 1/2 egg salad sandwich on wheat (from Johnny Rockets) S: a few handfuls of popcorn at the movies
Sondra J. S.
on 5/19/06 5:30 pm - Show Low, AZ
hi, First off Happy Anniversary Angela, I made it to my 10 year and 18 day anniversary befrore the divorce was final, lol....Way to go and keep up the good work!!!! Breakfast: Small salad w/half bag Arby's almonds and turkey and some cheese and ranch dressing on it. Snack: Pure Protien double chocolate bar Lunch: Very small bag Toasted Almonds (diatecian approved) Dinner: 1/4 pork chop (baked) poodle got the rest, lol, I was full after that, lol. Late nite snack: Pure Protien Peanut Butter Chocolate bar Fluids 3 1/2 bottles Dasani bottled water 24oz. each I too forgot to weigh today, oops will makeup for it tomorrow, but I did win $65.00 at Bingo tonight, lol Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone for good!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views