prayer request please

timsdanni
on 5/18/06 12:27 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
We are suppose to be leaving for plano at midnight as soon as hubby can sign out - but aperntly his sgt did not get the APROVED leave form to the CQ so we do not know at this point if we will get to go or not. one of my best and oldest friends is getting married - he missed our wedding b/c he was on a mission and I don't want to miss his. Tim has offered for the boys and I to go toether but I really don't want to please pray that things will work out the way they are suppose to thanks Danni
Sondra J. S.
on 5/18/06 12:40 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi danni, good luck hun I will be praying that things work out for you!!!!!
Nadine O.
on 5/18/06 12:46 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hi I'm praying for you. Nadine O.
timsdanni
on 5/18/06 12:48 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
thanks guys - I am trying hard to be mellow
Sondra J. S.
on 5/18/06 6:11 pm - Show Low, AZ
Danni, hey hun, dying to know if you got the approval to go, let us know hun....Still praying that you got the good word!!!! Sondra
Tina K
on 5/19/06 4:23 am - Central, NY
I'm so sorry about the mess up Danni. We'll keep it in our prayers. And hey, I just noticed you have a face! Nice to "see" you! And I also just noticed you are military. Duh! Nice to meet another military wife. We're AF. Let us know how things worked out! Tina
miminjoey
on 5/19/06 4:26 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Whoo Danni got a photo...and you look good to...but I sure hope he gets his leave taken care of so you guys can go. If you do go, please be careful that is a long drive, and a boring one at that! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views