Water Aerobics!!!!

sparkles
on 5/18/06 12:17 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
OMG ya'll... I had the most amazing time a****er aerobics tonight!! I got a nice work out, made some new friends and I feel so relaxed. I plan to go 2 times a week, and am gonna drag the hubby out for a walk a couple nights a week. (he just doesn't know it yet!) If you can, check out a class. I don't think I've had that much fun in a while.
timsdanni
on 5/18/06 12:24 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
happy for you girl. it is great to find a work out you love. you will enjoy the hubby time too hugs danni
Melissa P.
on 5/19/06 12:49 am - Aurora, IL
I love water aerobics. I went before to a few classes, and it was a class of skinny women. They looked at me funny when I walked out in my swimsuit. I am too chicken to go back.
Tina K
on 5/19/06 4:16 am - Central, NY
I start on Tuesday next week and I'm so excited. Just hope it's not a bunch of already skinny women! Man that's tough to deal with. Tina
Melissa P.
on 5/19/06 10:23 am - Aurora, IL
I was thinking about how you went to water aerobics, so now I am going to start going again. I don't care if they look at me funny! I should wear a bikini to really give them something to look at Don't worry! I am just Kidding.
Shari B.
on 5/19/06 12:57 pm - Roseville, MI
Hey Everyone, I'm so glad I came across this forum. It will be great to share/receive information from those at the same stage as myself. As for the water aerobics, I also tried my first class this week and loved it. It's amazing the kicking, etc. you can do in water that would never be possible out of water at this point. I also plan on going twice a week. Hugs, Shari -45 pounds
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views