Pilates!

sparkles
on 5/17/06 1:07 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
So, Pilates was awesome! Mostly we learned about breathing and the basics. It was so relaxing... a whole hour passed by and I didn't even notice it.. However, I left very relaxed and comforted! Wish I could afford to continue! Water Aerobics starts tomorrow, and I'm supper excited about them. I've been wanting to do them for so long, and now I get that chance... I think its awesome!
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 1:37 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
girl go and buy a vidoe/dvd I love most of the ones by gaiam - you can go to their website - I haven't yet get mine at good old walmart but it is gaiam.com I have balance ball beginners work out and pilates beginning mat work out - both are great. and they are under $15 a peice - the ball is under $10 and the matt is under $10 if you don't have carpet or a blanket to toss on the floor keep it up it is soooo good for you I am glad you loved it. have fun in the water tomorrow hugs danni
sparkles
on 5/17/06 10:04 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
I might start doing the ball in a few weeks.. I like the way my abs were this morning... a little tight.. and overall, I was WAY more relaxed! Its too bad you live so far away.. we could do this together! Amy
~ Stylz ~
on 5/17/06 11:39 pm - North of Boston, MA
pilates is great, yoga too! I take a yoga class every weekend and feel so focused after it. One of the best mini exercise I learned in Pilates was to pretend you have a marble in your belly button that you have to keep there as long as you can by pulling your abs in to keep it there. It helps restructure and strengthen your core muscles (abs). For the longest I'd start it then a few minutes later I realized I let go of it. Even now when Im at work or home I'll do the exercise just to build a little strength in the ab muscles
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views