The Mexican food adventure, lol...Eva's in Snowflake!!

Sondra J. S.
on 5/17/06 9:55 am - Show Low, AZ
Hey all, Ok, we had the last meeting of the Student Government for the College at Eva's Mexican food in Snowflake yesterday. Everything was fine, then we ordered, the fiance ordered a chicken chimi with red sauce. and I ordered some refried beans with cheese and I think it was a chicken enchalada. When they brought the plates I thought Holy Cow the plate they brought me was huge, so I told them right away I would need a to go box, lol, when they brought the box I started piling in most of the beans and over half of the enchalada, So, I opened up the enchalada and ate a few bites of the chicken and cheese and some of the beans, and was ok, I only had a very small problem when some of the chicken wouldn't go down, I think I didn't chew it up completly is all, but it went down and the meal went off without a hitch and I still have enough mexican food in my fridge from Eva's for breakfast, lunch and dinner, lol.... I was the only one who had a to go box, lol.....I had forgotten that I had told most of the people that I was having the surgery, so only one or two people of the 12 people there didn't know I had had the surgery, so, I was very comfortable. I had so many compliments, I hadn't seen many of these people in person for a few months and they could see a huge difference, it was amazing. Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone for good!!!!
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 10:11 am - Ft Stewart, GA
how awsome - ok my dinner with my frg leadership is in aobut an hour - praying your good vibes will follow me I am seeing people who haven't seen me in about a month this weekend - hoping someoen can see a differnce. dh did tell me today I have a spine he can see when I am naked LOL great none of these people are seeing me naked EVER but at least he can see it. danni 372/311/170 come ON 200s
Melissa P.
on 5/17/06 10:56 am - Aurora, IL
HHere is to finding new bones! Mine was my collar bone!
Melissa P.
on 5/17/06 10:57 am - Aurora, IL
I am glad it went good. I am not going to worry about going out to eat. I will just find something that I can have, and take the rest home. That is really all we can do.
Tina K
on 5/17/06 11:04 am - Central, NY
That's great Sondra! I think the feeling comfortable is the most important thing. It was funny today because we went out to dinner with a friend and I ordered just two meatballs in some sauce. The waitress looked at me like I had grown another head. In her defense, she had not waited on me since the surgery. We go to this local mom n' pop quite frequently and most of the ladies are used to my strange ordering habits! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/261.5/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views