what did you do for you today?

timsdanni
on 5/18/06 4:17 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I slept in till my mom called at 7:10 instead of getting up before 5. I cleaned out the fridge and am working on the rest of the house I went to curves to work out and worked HARD and felt soooooooooo much better. and I got my mesurements done there - my abs are finally going down yeah so what did you do today to pamper yourself or work out (both are being good to yourself ) Danni 372/310/170
Darlene X
on 5/18/06 5:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
Nothing Pretty sad huh? I dont have kids... so I should be able to do things for myself... unfortunately just gotta get up, go to work, then home to clean and sleep... thrilling life. Darlene 338/270/170
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/06 5:42 am - AZ
I'll be heading to the gym tonight. I'm still sore from Tuesday night but I can't let that stop me! I may leave work early to go to Costco (in another post Katie mentioned she found Laughing Cow cheese there) and will end up buying a book or two as well. I head on an east coast business trip next week so I need a couple books. Elizabeth
Tina K
on 5/18/06 10:30 am - Central, NY
Another four hour shift at the school - busy the whole day! Shampooed my love seat and am planning to do the same on the big couch tomorrow night. Ahhh, my oh so exciting life! Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views