My Wow today!!!

miminjoey
on 5/18/06 12:30 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I got up this morning and I thought great...my house guess beat me up...so I grabbed my rob hubby bought me like 3 years ago ( that was too small but I kept it anyway) ... I walk into the kitchen and it's my husband getting stuff ready to make breakfast for the kids...he turns and says, wow...your robe wraps around you! And sure as S.... it does!! I mean It actually not only meets in the middle but goes from one side to the other like a robe is suppose to!! Woo hoo!! Mimi
sparkles
on 5/18/06 1:19 am - North Richland Hills, TX
WOOHOO!
timsdanni
on 5/18/06 3:43 am - Ft Stewart, GA
too cool!!! great for you -love that feeling of wow what do you mean that fits
Darlene X
on 5/18/06 5:07 am - Maricopa, AZ
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think... soon enough that robe will wrap around you 3-4 times hehehe Darlene
jannineh99
on 5/18/06 5:29 am - Melrose, MA
that is wonderful...wtg.....awsome..... Jannine
Sondra J. S.
on 5/18/06 6:02 am - Show Low, AZ
Hey, YAY!!!! do the happy for you!!!! I have a robe that was brought to me in the hospital 2 weeks post op when I was re-admitted for dehydration it was comfortable, but just fit, and same thing it now wraps around me, YAY FOR YOU!!!!! Your hubby is a wonderful man for saying something and for noticing, cuz most don't notice, lol, my ex wouldn't have!!!! So here's a for your hubby for noticing and a to you for all your hard work!!!! Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone for good!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views