Good News

chozen V.
on 5/17/06 2:11 am - st louis, MO
I've been on a stall for three weeks i hadn't lost a pound so yetserday i weny out and bought a scale because i didn't have one at home i only weighed myself at my mother's house to make a long story short i have lost 8 pounds i'm so excited! after a stall do you start to loose more weight?
Angela S.
on 5/17/06 2:58 am - St. Ann, MO
Yay! Congrats Kamilah! I had a stall a few weeks ago too and when it finally broke I was doing a happy dance! Are you going to support group at all? I have been to them all the past month and a half and have found them to be pretty interesting. Let me know if you go to them so I can introduce myself. It is good to see a fellow Marcher from Missouri PLus an upside to the meeting is you get to weigh on Dr. D's scale
chozen V.
on 5/17/06 3:44 am - st louis, MO
How much have you lost? are going to the support meeting tonight? Is there usually a lot of people there? Does Kathy do the weigh in? I'm thinking about going tonight for a meeting,
Angela S.
on 5/17/06 5:25 am - St. Ann, MO
I am going to the meeting tonight, hope to see you there! There is not an official weigh in, they just have the scale hooked up and you can weigh yourself. It is one of the major reasons I go every two weeks because I want to see my weight on their scale. I have lost (according to my cheap crappy scale at home) a total 57lbs. and a total of 72lbs. since January. I hope to meet you in person tonight!
chozen V.
on 5/17/06 7:18 am - st louis, MO
I don't think i'm going to make it to the meeting tonight,hopefully i will make it to the next one. I kind of have a busy day today, Let me know how the meeting went!
Lauren003
on 5/17/06 3:13 am - , NC
8 pounds! That's terrific!! I'm sorry I can't answer your question about a stall. I don't weigh often so I don't even know if I've had one. Figured I'd keep a better grip on my sanity that way. Congrats on breaking through!
chozen V.
on 5/17/06 3:46 am - st louis, MO
Thankyou for your reply!
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 6:56 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I usally drop 2 or 3 pounds right after a stall but I wiegh daily. hope that helps danni 372/311/170
chozen V.
on 5/17/06 7:16 am - st louis, MO
Thanks!
chozen V.
on 5/17/06 7:15 am - st louis, MO
Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views