I have a LAP!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 5/17/06 9:09 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi!! My fiance's nephew had a concert for his 6th grade band today at 1pm so we went to support him, he's actually getting pretty good. As we sat there I looked at my fiance, who was about half asleep, lol, andn then looked back at the stage, then I looked down and my eyes got wide....I HAVE A LAP, OMG I by no means have gotten rid of my belly, but I actually could see my lap, you know I could hold my purse in my lap and not have my belly take up half of my lap, I had a full lap!!!! WOW talk about a actual wow moment!!!! Just had to share!! Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!!
Darlene X
on 5/17/06 9:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
CONGRATS!!! No update on your mexican food trip yesterday? Darlene
Tina K
on 5/17/06 11:00 am - Central, NY
Sondra - that's fantastic!! More awesome wow's to come! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/261.5/140
Beckers
on 5/17/06 12:39 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Congrats Sondra! I noticed the other day that I could CROSS MY LEGS! heheh in the past I would hike my leg up on the other leg, and it wouldn't cross, it was uncomfortable, like I'd have to HOLD the leg in place to keep it there! Now, my leg rests comfortably over the other leg and stays Now I'm waiting for a day when I can cross one leg over the other, and TUCK that foot around the shin of the other (really skinny women can do that!!) Heheh Rebecca M. 269/221/150
Sondra J. S.
on 5/18/06 6:10 am - Show Low, AZ
Rebecca, I noticed that I can, to an extent, cross my leggs also, depends on what type of chair or sofa I'm sitting on, it's funny, when your the size I was, and or am, I think I'm still big, but the fiance and family swears that I'm not, but I still see the big me, you think wow there's so much you can't do, but then you start to lose the weight and you see that there is so much more you can do. I climbed to the very top of a lighthouse in Tijuana at 320lbs. because I wanted to, I'm a huge lighthouse lover and I wasn't gonna let that once in a life time chance get past me, I didn't go into the light tower, now I regret that decision, but I didn't think that that little rink a dink ladder would hold me and that's a loooooooooooong fall down if it wouldn't have, lol.... But I do not regret climing to the top of that lighthouse, I felt that it was an accomplishment, let a skinny woman tell me I can't do it. My sis in law tells me I must have grown some wuevos or balls "pardon my french" :blush: that day to climb that high, cuz I'm also afraid of heights...lol, just goes to show us larger women can do what we put our minds to!!!! WE ARE WOMEN HEAR US ROAR!!!! Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone for good!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views