### 05/17 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/17/06 7:02 am - Maricopa, AZ
*** Ok Ive posted this twice and it's not showing up--- so I hope all of them don't show up and flood the board LOL Ive been struggling with water, getting enough... and the taste of water just isn't appealing... so today I decided to go back to Crystal Lite which was all I could drink up to 4 weeks post op--- BIG DIFFERENCE--- I can get a lot more fluids in. I figure I need to stay off straigh****er for a while and stick with using something to "soften" it. Breakfast: 17 Turkey Pepperoni "chips" (9g) Snack: 6oz Peach Dannon Lite & Fit (5g) Lunch: Left overs from dinner last night. YUMMY! Chicken stir fry (diced chicken, onion, baby corn, peanuts, snap peas & a tiny bit of terryaki sauce) (About 10g) Snack: 1 hard boiled egg (6g) Dinner: To be determined. Not yet sure.... Snack: Im going to try get a glass of FF milk in. (8g) Water is so much better, Im almost to 50oz... and will get more in tonight when I get home from work.
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 9:48 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I did better on food today have had most of my triple protien shake 1/4 of a cup of saug. gravey - thought about a biscutt till I read the lable 280 flipping calories per one - I only wanted half but STILL that is insane 1/4 oz sunflower seeds we went out to lunch at IHOP for sons bday - had 2 shrimp, one bite baked fish, one bite fried battered fish, 4 sm peices of brocolii and 1 1/2 french fries oh and 2 tiny bites of hubbys salad - we shared a meal made a yummy cassorale called doctor martins mix - hamburger, onions, celery, mushrooms, brown rice, barley, red lentils, dry peas - beef base and cream of mushroom soup - had 1/2 cup (over 45 mins ) and one small taste of bday cake I was starving and not going out to dinner for another 2 hours so I ate with the kids and hubby. so far 737 in cals 96.6 in protein 3.9 in fiber - I will eat another fiber pill or two now heading out to meet up for working dinner at the steak house - think I will order a small steak ala carte and eat on it tomorrow too and maybe fri as well oh yeah and am on bottle 5 of water -need more - leg cramps are kiling me and i think they are from lack of water danni 372/311/170
Tina K
on 5/17/06 10:53 am - Central, NY
Did better on food today as well - though not as good as the two of you! Breakfast - 4 oz yogurt Lunch - 1/2 a tuna wrap (tortilla with layer of tuna w/motz cheese) Dinner - 1 small meatball in sauce. Around 50 for liquid today - doing gatorade, water and a mix of diet ginger ale and cranberry juice. Having a problem with nausea today because of post nasal drip. Bleck! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/261.5/140
Angela S.
on 5/17/06 12:20 pm - St. Ann, MO
Water has been bad today sitting here trying to get down 32 more ounces. I had support group tonight. Got my vitamins in. B: 1 stick string cheese S: 1 stick string cheese L: Smart Ones chicken with mashed potato, ate all the chicken and few bites of potato S: 100 Calorie Pack Cheetos D: 1/4 chicken pattie, 5 cheese cubes S: Canteloupe
Beckers
on 5/17/06 12:46 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
B- 1 piece of wheat toast L- 2 oz. tuna salad 1 oz. of pork roast (friend shared with me) S- 1/4 cup of small Wendy's chili D- 1/4 cup of same Wendy's chili (total 1/2 cup today) Drank 10 oz. of protein drink Drank 30 oz. of water Will ea****ermelon tonight for snack. I've been doing badly with protein and water lately. I'm on antibiotics and they are making my stomach upset I know, excuses excuses... *sigh* Rebecca 269/221/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views