What size is that?.........

Amy I.
on 5/17/06 3:37 am - KS
I had to go shopping for a graduation, and everyone here feels the same way about SHOPPING! I went to the rack and that feeling came upon me. What if I haven't lost any weight, what if I am in the same old size 22/24. My stomach was raw with nerves and my heart actually felt like it was going to jump out and do a little dance! My hand reached out a plucked a size 20. What was I thinking? A 20! I shuffled to the fitting rooms.That is something that I would have never have done before, gone in a room in a public place a tried on clothes. Only at home would I dare to take anything off in fear that I couldn't get it back on! Well, you ask, how did it turn out? They were too BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I am now a size 18! WOW! I don't know how much I have lost because I don't weight myself, I only do it at the DR.'s on my appt. days. But I will take the lower size any day! Thanks for listening to me and my new found size! Amy I
miminjoey
on 5/17/06 3:52 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo!!!!! What great news! Way to go!! Mimi
Mary M.
on 5/17/06 5:35 am - Livonia, MI
WTG!!!!!!!That had to feel wonderful. I'm with you, I don't weigh myself at home. Only at the doc's, just like age weight is just a number. I want to go by how I feel and how my clothes fit. When I was constantly dieting I was always on the scale. Never again. Congrats, Mary
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 6:54 am - Ft Stewart, GA
you go girl!! an 18!!! that is great
Darlene X
on 5/17/06 9:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thats awesome!!! I can't wait till Im that size!!! Darlene -67lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views