what did you do for you today

timsdanni
on 5/17/06 12:39 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Did you work out today? did you do a lot of house work? what did you do today that improved your body? did you take time for you today? tending your self emotionally also? I went to the gym and did 40 mins of cardio step arobics and 20 mins of abs - miss cathy keeps telling us swim suit season is coming and we want to look good in those biknins - NOT me but I would like my abs to be solid I got up early and had a few mins of quiet time before I worked out and in a bit I will go and hide in the bathroom for 45 mins and color my hair and read and let my guys tend themselves while I chill out - I might even light a candle but I am not sitting in my tub, I might get stuck but I can move around the shower much easyer with out touching the walls or curtain at all anymore share what you did for you today Danni 372/311/170
sparkles
on 5/17/06 1:09 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Well, for the first time tonight, I'm going to work out. I'm going to a pilates class, and I'm really looking forward to it. There is going to be a whole group of girls so I'll feel a little less self conscious. woohoo... I might read a little bit.. I'm addicted to Sophie Kinsella and her Shopaholic series!
Tina K
on 5/17/06 3:58 am - Central, NY
Today I worked for the first time since surgery. I sub for a local school district in an elementary kitchen. It requires me to be on my feet and running around for 4 hours. The cool thing about this today - I used to take 8 Advil to get through my 4 hour shift. Today - NOTHING!!!! I was going to star****er aerobics this week but ended up having to work for the rest of the week so I hope to head to the Y starting Monday and work my body! Tina
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 6:58 am - Ft Stewart, GA
YEAH YOU GO GIRL I have worked in a school kitchen and totallyunderstand taking pain pills to get though the day after standing for hours school is almost out here - how about where you are? is next week the end of school so you can start working out I bet after 3 months you won't be reconized when you go back to school in the fall. plus you will have 3 months to form some great work out habbits and will have tons of energy danni
Tina K
on 5/17/06 10:32 am - Central, NY
Thanks Danni, We don't end school until later in June and since I work on an on call basis I have no idea when I'll be called in. This was just a lucky week, someone took some vacation so I got 3 days in a row - notified in advance! Mostly I'm a SAHM. The school job is just to get out of the house now and again. My shrink's idea. Yeah, they'll notice a huge difference come August but I already got comments today about seeing the change in my face. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views