Head aches!!!

sparkles
on 5/16/06 8:41 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
I have pretty much had a consistent headache for 2 weeks or so. It's not a HUGE one, just something that is annoying the heck out of me! Has any one else been having these, and if so, what do you suggest I do? I know I need more sleep, as 6 hours is not enough for me.... not on my calorie intake. I rarely get above 500 calories.... maybe I need to eat more to lose more.. I dunno. Also, all this chew chew chewing is making my TMJ flare up soooo bad that sometimes, no matter how much I want to open my mouth, I just cant! Anyone else going thru this?
jennb40
on 5/16/06 8:59 pm - Nashua, NH
Sorry you are having such a bad time...I don't have headaches or TMJ and am sleeping more like a baby since I was a baby. But I do emphathize with you...feel better soon. Barbara
Melissa P.
on 5/16/06 9:40 pm - Aurora, IL
I always have gotten headaches when I don't get enough protein. I eat meat, but not much of it. Now that I had the surgery I get less, because I drink my protein, but maybe that is it?
Darlene X
on 5/16/06 10:38 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Headaches are often a sign of not enough water. I had a teacher in HS that would always say to us that we needed to drink more water if we had a headache.
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 12:29 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I get them from not enough water and from over exersizing - anything over 2 hours a day right now sends me to bed for a few hours. I take (with my docs ok) BC powder with 2 oz milk. the powder hits fast and the milk pads it in my pouch. the doc says no more then 2 times a week for the bc or any other asprin type thing or I will ulcer my pouch hope this helps. btw how did the water arobics go last night???? hugs Danni 372/311/170
sparkles
on 5/17/06 1:06 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I'm gonna drink more water.. I know I'm not getting enough in.. so maybe thats it! I didnt get to do my water aerobics last night because it rained all day here.. (not that I'm complaining, we desperately need rain), but it made it way too cold to try swimming! I'm really looking forward to tonight... I dont know why.. but I am. ;)
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 1:12 am - Ft Stewart, GA
it makes perfect sense to me to be excited about working out - the more I do the better I feel the better I feel the more I do - it is a GREAT chain reaction have lots of fun tonight - I just relized I don't get to go to my arobics class agian till next wed b/c we will be out of town fri, sat, sun , mon - I will get a guest pass from my curves and go to the curves by the inlaws b/c I WILL WORK OUT!!!! drink drink drink and have fun tonight - let us know how it iis - I love pilates and the idea of an instuctore tayloring it to us umm larger gals sounds so cool - I am a tiny bit jelouse - I do mine with stick tiny instucotor wiether I do it live in class or with a dvd hugs danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views